Reply
Highlighted
Dec 08 2006
By: HurtPiece~ Fender Bender 4118 posts
Offline

File Size Help

8 replies 4 views Edited Dec 8, 2006


Anyone able to get this gif down to 25kb? It's at like 365 or something right now.

Thank you.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 1 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006
They will have to cut some down, sometimes it can make it jumpy... I wish there wasn't a limit!
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 2 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/11/2004
Offline
1742 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006
it would totally ruin the quality and would look like crap if it could be done



|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\ ||
| BUDWEISER | ||'""|"'"\__,_
| _____________ l ||__|__|___|)
|(@(@)""""""""**|(@)(@)***|(@)

Message 3 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006


PSPplayer17 wrote:
They will have to cut some down, sometimes it can make it jumpy... I wish there wasn't a limit!


Yea. I had a moderator tell me to scale it down. I'm saying to myself, what can we do with 25kb? O well's. It was a cool icon for the >1 hour that I had it.


We need to start breaking ish' and rioting to get what we need on these PSU forums.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 4 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
5659 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006


Hurt Piece wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:
They will have to cut some down, sometimes it can make it jumpy... I wish there wasn't a limit!


Yea. I had a moderator tell me to scale it down. I'm saying to myself, what can we do with 25kb? O well's. It was a cool icon for the >1 hour that I had it.


We need to start breaking ish' and rioting to get what we need on these PSU forums.



tell that to the people using dial up who would need over 2 minutes to download just your avatar icon each time it apeared in a post
Message 5 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006


turtle1maniac wrote:


Hurt Piece wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:
They will have to cut some down, sometimes it can make it jumpy... I wish there wasn't a limit!


Yea. I had a moderator tell me to scale it down. I'm saying to myself, what can we do with 25kb? O well's. It was a cool icon for the >1 hour that I had it.


We need to start breaking ish' and rioting to get what we need on these PSU forums.



tell that to the people using dial up who would need over 2 minutes to download just your avatar icon each time it apeared in a post


Good point....forgot about them dial up buddies. There should at least be an option for them dial up buddies to turn sigs and avatars off. BANG. Problem solved.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 6 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
5659 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006


Hurt Piece wrote:


turtle1maniac wrote:


Hurt Piece wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:
They will have to cut some down, sometimes it can make it jumpy... I wish there wasn't a limit!


Yea. I had a moderator tell me to scale it down. I'm saying to myself, what can we do with 25kb? O well's. It was a cool icon for the >1 hour that I had it.


We need to start breaking ish' and rioting to get what we need on these PSU forums.



tell that to the people using dial up who would need over 2 minutes to download just your avatar icon each time it apeared in a post


Good point....forgot about them dial up buddies. There should at least be an option for them dial up buddies to turn sigs and avatars off. BANG. Problem solved.


there is a way to disable all images, but the forums look like crap in that format
Message 7 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/07/2005
Offline
1973 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006
I tried just for the hell of it, but it pretty much looks like crap now.

Message 8 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/24/2004
Offline
6089 posts
 

Re: File Size Help

Dec 8, 2006


Hurt Piece wrote:


Anyone able to get this gif down to 25kb? It's at like 365 or something right now.

Thank you.


I dunno about 25bk, but you could take out every other frame, maybe shrink or crop it, make les quality, and they youd be down to about 100 if you did enough to it. But theres really no way to amke it look good at 25kb
PM me if you can decrypt the following:
fW Pz9Xvut 6x4UkDf cYdtw5 urcDK lpgxL +x+f J3o ndoD S9JUcpDVRb zAHabg /6NSb WZW3 bl6 0Mxs0j agV+ Y3DeWjJfbR, WQl3 zojLK M64mddEvY UPMot 49Oc VZZO60 9x4pT

Your hint is: "12345" (You NEED this to get it)
Another hint: Encryptor is spelled with a -or, not -er
Another: Where do you go when you need help? Why would I tell you how to spell "encryptor?"
And another: You won't have to leave this browser window to figure it out
Finally someone got it: Congrats to SecretAgentMan on 7/13/07
Message 9 of 9 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes