Apr 05 2007
By: PcShPrPoLnAiYkER~ Uncharted Territory 2171 posts

Fighting in school (physical)

12 replies 2 views Edited Apr 5, 2007
Have you ever fought in school if so over what?

Do you think fighting is worth it?

What would you do if you were in a fight situation?

Today in class some kid took another kids notebook and put it on a different desk.. not really a big deal. The other kid got up and hit the guy in the face. Its the stupidest thing i ever seen over a notebook? The teacher didnt see it though..

I know so many kids that i wish i could just punch in the face... but we get 20 days suspension if you fight and i care about education.

Do you have any stories or opinions on this topic?

Message Edited by PcShPrPoLnAiYkER on 04-05-2007 02:21 PM
Message 2 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Re: Fighting in school (physical)

Apr 5, 2007
There has been this one trailor trash kid who has wanted to fight me.  We go outside on nice days after lunch and play basketball and stuff, and i took this kids basketball as a joke cause my friend punted mine onto the roof.  And this kid comes over to me and trys to tackle me, and me being the football player i am lowered my shoulder and he got leveled.  Now he wants to fight me.... over a basketball.  Im not fighting him, because school is too important to me just to get suspended over something stupid like that.  It wouldnt even be a fair fight!!! hes about 5'7 at 90-100lbs, and im 5'11 at 156.  Everyday in football we'd get a speech from our coach, "be the bigger man, and walk away."  and thats exactly what i do.
Message 1 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Nope, I don't think that fighting is worth it.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 3 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4471 posts

Apr 5, 2007
20 days? Our school gives a 3 day ISS (In School Suspension)

Message 4 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Apr 5, 2007
To say the truth, I would get hammered. Luckily, I never get in a situation as such. All I'd try to do is run or block...

Worth it, no. Proof of strength can have nothing to do with whatever the fight is about...so why bother...

Message Edited by WaveK89 on 04-05-2007 04:23 PM
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Im 120 lbs and 6 feet im under weight but for some reason i have confidense that i can beat someone up... I never fought before.. Am i over confident?
Does weight really mean everything?
Message 6 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Only retards fight at school. I am no retard.

I did piss some guy off last year because he thought he controlled me and said "Sit down" After I threw something away and I said "Shut up, that's where I'm going" And he wanted to fight at lunch. After I got my food and went to my table the guy walks over and said "What'd you say *****" and I just stood there. An Admin came over to us and pushed him away from me (He tried to swing at me at the same time, his aim sucks Smiley Indifferent). and he talked to us, and it was over.
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 7 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3330 posts

Apr 5, 2007
long story short....i punched a guy in the face so hard his earring fell off...some people said I ripped it off....but i didnt....1 day in school suspesion....
Message 8 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Apr 5, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Have you ever fought in school if so over what?

in 6th grade my freind was making fun of my voice so i pushed him into the wall extremely hard and he tripped and hit his back on the well and it made a square foot dent in the wall (the wall was quite weak). cops where almost called. got a in-school suspension for a few days.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Apr 5, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Im 120 lbs and 6 feet im under weight but for some reason i have confidense that i can beat someone up... I never fought before.. Am i over confident?
Does weight really mean everything?

Weight would help in a fight, if you have a lot of muscle and high weight, you'd be harder to take down, and your hits would probably pack a lot more pain.  Ive never fought before either.  If you know how to box or something, you could probably could beat someone.  lol.
Message 10 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes