Highlighted
Jun 23 2013
By: Sunny-Hallways Lombax Warrior 144 posts

Feeling Sad And Hurt At This Time

16 replies 241 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

I Know this isnt a great Thread or Topic Proberly just feeling Upset at this Time. Hard to Trust Some Friends on Here. I Been wanting to talk to Some Friends on Here but they it Seems They Dont Care.  it Hurts When u have No One TO Talk to. I Meet Wrong People on here.  Hope i can talk to real friends on Here ILL Like to talk to someone. Feeling Sad

Message 1 of 17 (241 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Feeling Sad And Hurt At This Time

Jun 23, 2013

Well, it'll get better.

Also, dont use PSN and these forums as a substitute for real friends.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 17 (233 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 23, 2013
There are countless other forums and services available on the internet, many of which are dedicated to supporting individuals going through hard times.

The PlayStation Community Forums aren't really the best place for this...
Message 3 of 17 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Sunny, I feel you.  I too am upset about how the NBA finals ended.  I just lost $100 to a co-worker by betting on the Spurs.  I swear, Ginobli sabotaged the **bleep** thing... Smiley Mad

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 4 of 17 (226 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jun 23, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

Sunny, I feel you.  I too am upset about how the NBA finals ended.  I just lost $100 to a co-worker by betting on the Spurs.  I swear, Ginobli sabotaged the **bleep** thing... Smiley Mad

sarcastic-wow.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 17 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I'm also feeling sad, because i am moving Smiley Sad And now I won't be able to play my games for about 5 days.... life

Message 6 of 17 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

I Know this isn't a great Thread or Topic Proberly just feeling Upset at this Time. Hard to Trust Some Friends on Here. I Been wanting to talk to Some Friends on Here but they it Seems They Dont Care.  it Hurts When u have No One TO Talk to. I Meet Wrong People on here.  Hope i can talk to real friends on Here ILL Like to talk to someone. Feeling Sad

Sunny, it take time to weed out the people on here that will call you "friend" just to use you for whatever, free stuff, gifts, etc.

You need to understand that it's very easy for people to lie on here, tell you what you want to here, be what they think you want them to be.

Don't be afraid to take a long hard look at yourself as well.

I know that can be a difficult thing to do but maybe there is something you can change?

Take your time when getting to know someone, listen to what they say, and how they act when you meet their other friends, the comments they make about other avatars they see when you are with them.

It's not that difficult to catch someone who is being disingenuous.

Be careful in what information you give out to them, especially anything very personal.

Delete those people you find are not what you expected and need in your virtual life, let them know and then be done with them.

You will find some good people on Home to hang with and talk to, but it takes time to find the really good ones that are honest with you about themselves and how they represent themselves.

Remember to have fun with it, because that diamond "friend" in the rough can turn out to be the best person you'll meet!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 7 of 17 (179 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jun 23, 2013
You can always talk to me
Message 8 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13134 posts

Jun 23, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

I lost $5

Clearly not as much but I'm still equally mad

To hell with green and ginobli 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 9 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Don't feel bad, I'm going through depression so Just keep telling yourself things will get better.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 10 of 17 (154 Views)