Last Guardian
12345 posts

Re: Fat girls who wear short shorts?

Feb 25, 2010

MysteryPerson wrote:

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

DUDE! I was thinking this same thing yesterday.

And boy, do I have a story for you. Crap like this, it's like I can't help but notice it and I JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY! It's a curse.

I saw one today that had short shorts and even HOOKER BOOTS!!! WHAT?! Who even makes boots for such thick legs? 

Message Edited by MysteryPerson on 02-24-2010 04:25 PM

So in my gym class during my Senior Year, there was this fat black chick who thinks she was all hot and whatever. She'd always be talking smack about how ugly this chick is and that chick is...but apparently she does not own a mirror. 

She was dark. And I mean DARK. It was the darkest thing I have ever seen in my entire existence. You have no idea how dark she was. NO IDEA. This has scarred me for life. 

And she'd always wear those booty shorts or short skirts and whatnot...and I, of all people, would be the first one to notice. *facepalm*

And especially in gym class...when everyone's running around and...*shudder*

SO NASTY! It totally ruined gym for me.

Photobucket

Message 11 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 25, 2010

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

MysteryPerson wrote:

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

And boy, do I have a story for you. Crap like this, it's like I can't help but notice it and I JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY! It's a curse.

I saw one today that had short shorts and even HOOKER BOOTS!!! WHAT?! Who even makes boots for such thick legs? 

So in my gym class during my Senior Year, there was this fat black chick who thinks she was all hot and whatever. She'd always be talking smack about how ugly this chick is and that chick is...but apparently she does not own a mirror. 

She was dark. And I mean DARK. It was the darkest thing I have ever seen in my entire existence. You have no idea how dark she was. NO IDEA. This has scarred me for life. 

And she'd always wear those booty shorts or short skirts and whatnot...and I, of all people, would be the first one to notice. *facepalm*

Dude i'm light skinned, but i'm black.
Message 12 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Feb 25, 2010

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

MysteryPerson wrote:

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

that made my day

From Puerto Rico Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Oh, I'm glad you find this funny...because IT'S NOT!

You have no idea...no ideaaaaaaaaaaaa how horrible it was. 

I mean, I have seen some pretty nasty and **bleep**ed up things in my life...but this...this is definitely in the top 5. 

And in gym class, where theres lotsa hotties in shorties, this chick stood out like a cold sore on someone's face that you can't help but just look at it.

Photobucket

Message 14 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Feb 25, 2010

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

I mean, I have seen some pretty nasty and **bleep**ed up things in my life...but this...this is definitely in the top 5. 

And in gym class, where theres lotsa hotties in shorties, this chick stood out like a cold sore on someone's face that you can't help but just look at it.

nastiest thing i've seen was this guy who lacerated his arm with a chain saw. (i work at a hospital)

but yeah. thats pretty gross. did she have a very deep voice?

Message 15 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7298 posts

Feb 25, 2010
i'm sure you guys are sexy as can be

Message 16 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Feb 25, 2010

donutman46 wrote:

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

nastiest thing i've seen was this guy who lacerated his arm with a chain saw. (i work at a hospital)

but yeah. thats pretty gross. did she have a very deep voice?

Nope, typical ghetto voice.

Photobucket

Message 17 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1433 posts

Feb 25, 2010
like hairy tree trunks in a pair of shorts shorts
Photobucket
My music > Your music
Message 18 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Theres a girl in my P.E. that thinks she hot and is like 250 lbs last she was in my math and every day she had the largest gatorade and finished in like 5 min. I can barely finish the medium sized ones. Oh theres another fat girl the fattest her name is courtney everyone calls her country
waterbottle91000
Message 19 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Feb 25, 2010

I hate very fat people.

Message 20 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes