Feb 16 2013
By: BigBrotherKaz Wastelander 562 posts

Farewell Everyone, Kaz is out

14 replies 383 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Hey guy, Kaz here, some of you may ask me who I am, well, I'm pretty much KhoaISKira, BigBrotherKaz, KittyKatAmazing, ZakPhantasy, SamuraiSlasher, USPGCWeekly, yeah, I know I made lots of username, but still I'm just Kaz

Anyway, this is my last post on the forum, so I just want to make a farewell thread, hoping the Mods is ok with it, it's just farewell, no harm done.

First of all, I just want to thank the following people:

MJB, he's my young friend who send me message everyday, well, I have to say I'm gonna miss him the most, he's the only person who look up to me.

Brit, he's a great friend, he maybe a little bit "forum police" but he's the best at his job, and he's a cool dude if you actually talk to him, and I like how he is british while I'm a Japanese.

PapaWarlock, an MVP, he's 58-59 with back problem, I called him Uncle Mike since his real name is Mike and he's good uncle or fatherly figure.

The other dude like: The car loving dude Speedy or something, ID-69, the Vegeta dude, the oldies like Slash and some guy name "Very Old forum member or Gadet whatever" MonkeyDad with his fancy smoke-piped dad, we all know him, fancy smoke-piped dad, probably my best meme on this forum. I just want to thank them for being cool.

And the Mod too, thank you for keeping up with me, love how you do your jobs

It's have been fun, so long guy, If by any chance, i will be back in July.

Almost forget about my reason: Well, I'm a father now and a family man, I need to get a JOB rather than being  a Walmart Dude, and I'm studying hard, it's hard to go to forum or even play game nowaday for me, so I will try and focus on my study and be success as fast as possible so that I can come back here and show you how awesome I am.

And I forget about Jerm7 too, he's a cool guy as well.

Well then Bye Bye guy, have a great year.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (383 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16873 posts

Re: Farewell Everyone, Kaz is out

Feb 16, 2013

Big Boss Salute

Godspeed, Kaz. Godspeed...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (380 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4407 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Best of luck to you. Study hard. What is it exactly you're studying? 

I'll be serving in the Defence Forces in July ^^ ( If everything goes as planned ). 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3936 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Kaz your one of the best friends that I had ever made, I will miss you every day that your gone. I had good time with you and everything you make me laugh all the time, your part of the reason why I go to off topic everyday. I still remember when I first meet you and stuff. But you need to do what's best for your and your family, and don't worry I try to keep the forums fun in the way your left it until your return or if you return, there is no other Japanese dude like you out there, and I won't let one take your place either. Omg I am tearing up just typing this (no joke, I really am). Anyway best of luck to you, and fam. And you will always have a spot here waiting for you in the forums. Farewell my fellow brother, mentor, friend. 

AS: Don't start getting nosebleeds over your video game characters,and hope that little Joshua is getting all his girl getting tricks from you, TEACH HIM WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD JK. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (350 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25947 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Hey guy, Kaz here, some of you may ask me who I am, well, I'm pretty much KhoaISKira, BigBrotherKaz, KittyKatAmazing, ZakPhantasy, SamuraiSlasher, USPGCWeekly, yeah, I know I made lots of username, but still I'm just Kaz

Anyway, this is my last post on the forum, so I just want to make a farewell thread, hoping the Mods is ok with it, it's just farewell, no harm done.

First of all, I just want to thank the following people:

MJB, he's my young friend who send me message everyday, well, I have to say I'm gonna miss him the most, he's the only person who look up to me.

Brit, he's a great friend, he maybe a little bit "forum police" but he's the best at his job, and he's a cool dude if you actually talk to him, and I like how he is british while I'm a Japanese.

PapaWarlock, an MVP, he's 58-59 with back problem, I called him Uncle Mike since his real name is Mike and he's good uncle or fatherly figure.

The other dude like: The car loving dude Speedy or something, ID-69, the Vegeta dude, the oldies like Slash and some guy name "Very Old forum member or Gadet whatever" MonkeyDad with his fancy smoke-piped dad, we all know him, fancy smoke-piped dad, probably my best meme on this forum. I just want to thank them for being cool.

And the Mod too, thank you for keeping up with me, love how you do your jobs

It's have been fun, so long guy, If by any chance, i will be back in July.

Almost forget about my reason: Well, I'm a father now and a family man, I need to get a JOB rather than being  a Walmart Dude, and I'm studying hard, it's hard to go to forum or even play game nowaday for me, so I will try and focus on my study and be success as fast as possible so that I can come back here and show you how awesome I am.

And I forget about Jerm7 too, he's a cool guy as well.

Well then Bye Bye guy, have a great year.

I'll take that as a compliment :smileytongue:.

Take care Kaz, all the best to you for the future with your studying, work & of course with your new family, pop in every now & again & hope to see you in July.

BRIT-KO - Forum Police :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
3416 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Later Kaz.  Didn't get to know ya too much; but I wish you much luck in your future endeavors.   :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13082 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Most people who make a " last post " thread are back in a week. See you then OP.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (347 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Who the hell is kaz
I survived the psp 2.0 update
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3936 posts

Feb 17, 2013

MR_Evo_IX wrote:
Who the hell is kaz

One of the most coolest person that you will ever meet.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18864 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Well Kaz, good luck with your family, job, and studying, and see you when you return.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (248 Views)
0 Likes