Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Famous people

Dec 12, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Have you guys ever met any famous people?  I've met famous athletes, like Bobby Orr, Jim Rice, etc.  Never met an actor or actress.  I would love to meet Vin Diseal or Paul Walker.  Love the Fast & Furious franchise.  Not sure, how I would act if I met movie stars, athletes are pretty much cool people and down to earth.  So, just wonder what's your experience meeting famous people?  

I met Mr T and Hulk Hogan in the 80's along with a bunch of other old WWF wrestlers (jimmy the music man, mr fuji).   A few years back I got some nice box seats for a Bruins game and ended up sitting with the Kraft family (they own the new england patriots)

At first, I was going to say, no kidding, but then I realized not everyone knows this.  That is actually pretty cool.

Did they happen to drop and C-notes on the floor.  I always look on the floor around obscenely rich people.  You never know. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 51 of 62 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56272 posts

Dec 12, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Have you guys ever met any famous people?  I've met famous athletes, like Bobby Orr, Jim Rice, etc.  Never met an actor or actress.  I would love to meet Vin Diseal or Paul Walker.  Love the Fast & Furious franchise.  Not sure, how I would act if I met movie stars, athletes are pretty much cool people and down to earth.  So, just wonder what's your experience meeting famous people?  

I met Mr T and Hulk Hogan in the 80's along with a bunch of other old WWF wrestlers (jimmy the music man, mr fuji).   A few years back I got some nice box seats for a Bruins game and ended up sitting with the Kraft family (they own the new england patriots)

At first, I was going to say, no kidding, but then I realized not everyone knows this.  That is actually pretty cool.

Did they happen to drop and C-notes on the floor.  I always look on the floor around obscenely rich people.  You never know. Smiley Wink

Moble

No they didn't but they were pretty cool.  I'm a bit of a fanimal at games Smiley Tongue    I'm really bad actually. 

Not this bad but pretty bad sometimes (i can't post the video, not appropriate for the forums but just youtube search bruins fans bathroom and watch the longer of the two clips)

Message 52 of 62 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 12, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Moble

No they didn't but they were pretty cool.  I'm a bit of a fanimal at games Smiley Tongue    I'm really bad actually. 

Not this bad but pretty bad sometimes (i can't post the video, not appropriate for the forums but just youtube search bruins fans bathroom and watch the longer of the two clips)

Saw it.  CLASSIC.

How come they always have that look on their face of astonishment and weak distaste.  

I am a Wings an a B's fan.  I went to a game for both, with my Wings Jersey on.  I got so much crap, it was hilarious.  I know how to play it up though.  I put my hands in the air, then took a bow.

Of course, it was not a playoff game.  I wouldn't be that stupid. Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 53 of 62 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56272 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I'm the guy that, if my team is up, will be tuanting you with "looks like you wore the wrong jersey sucker....go back to Detroit"  Smiley Tongue

Message 54 of 62 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 13, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm the guy that, if my team is up, will be tuanting you with "looks like you wore the wrong jersey sucker....go back to Detroit"  Smiley Tongue

Rightfully so.

My only issue, was with the hecklers I got who were pretending to be tough, saying they were going to beat my A**.

That is a bit extreme, IMHO.  Besides, I don't back down from those.  When all else fails, I just say, "I am right here".  I have been in my share of scuffles and brawls in the past.  I can hold my own, and at the same time, I have been beaten.  I am not afraid.

This being said; I don't fight anymore.  I can't afford the medical, and I am not in the mood to go to jail.  My new philosophy is, when asked/called "You a P**** man?", I say yes I am, you got it, I am a huge P****.

Smiley Very Happy  It is just a game, at the end of the day.

Moble

Message 55 of 62 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I met Vin Diesel, Peyton Manning, and Reggie Bush, but only briefly.

I'd love to meet Kate Beckinsale or Daniel Craig.

Message 56 of 62 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 16, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

sweet!   I've never met any movie stars. Vin Diesel, would be the one would I would like to meat.  

If I ever did meat him, I would say, "thank you for the Fast & Furious franchise."   Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 62 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 17, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Did Vin Diesel hit on you?

Moble

Message 58 of 62 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 17, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Moble

Vin Diesel, isn't gay lol

Message 59 of 62 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 17, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Moble

Vin Diesel, isn't gay lol

Who said he was?  Smiley Very Happy

Moble

Message 60 of 62 (59 Views)
0 Likes