Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Re: Family issues

Dec 13, 2006
woow your bro sounds pretty messed up try talking to him and ask your older bro to get involved.
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 11 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

Dec 13, 2006

URBANSNIPER wrote:

ledzeppelin987 wrote:
I dont know why im telling this to a playstation forum but whatever....

I am the youngest in my family, i have 2 older brothers. the one whos OLDEST is nice hes nice to my parents and everything like that. its the other one whos 16. He is REALLY mean to my parents, and they hate it and there is a fight between them like almost every day but today they went too far. My brother KNOWS my mom hates him parking his car in the garage, well jsut out of know wher he says im parking my car in the garage to do something. she says no u know how much i hate it when you do that. So they go on arguing and he just PUSHES them soo much hes like "what r u gonna kcik me out of the house? whos gonna make me" and he thinks hes a real bigshot and stuff so anyway they keep arguing and my mom eventually tells him shes kicking him out. he starts smiling thinking hes real good, eventually packs his stuff and he left to his friends for now. he says hes gonna come back tommorow and get the rest of his stuff. and my mom says "Oh hes just playing us he will be back in a day" but i REALLY doubt that happening  My dad had cancer (its gone now) so hes pretty tired and sick and he was alredy in bad when all this happend. So now im in the middle of all this, Hes being TERRIBLE to my parents, but he is my bro so i cant just see him leave forever, cause he thinks hes real tough he will **bleep**in get himself killed just to prove a point, and I REALLY DONT THINK hes gonna come back so what should i do...kind of a tough question eh?

Oh, and i have a cold....and i broke a string on my guitar this morning....and were doing line dancing in P.E. class.

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 06:49 PM

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 07:05 PM

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 07:20 PM

I am the oldest of four and my sixteen yar old bro tried that exact same thing and I told him that if he tried to leave or messed with my parents I would kick his ass

to bad hes older then me, and alot stronger, or i would
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comicterriblepun2.png
Message 12 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Dec 13, 2006

ledzeppelin987 wrote:
he doesnt care, he does park on the street, he usually wants to work on his car or somethin in the garage, but this time i think he was just sayin it to b a dik, oh and he alredy left. My mom says hes comin back but HES REALLY stubborn so i dont think he will

Carmaster wrote:
Woah... tell him to back off for your Dad's sake. And why can't he just park on the street??

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 07:01 PM

On offence, but I think he needs a good whoopin'. He doesn't care about his own father??!!??!
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 13 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 13, 2006
I have no problems with you bumping this thread...

Anyway, I feel sorry for your mom Maybe you can convince your bro to come back?
Message 14 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

Dec 13, 2006
hes rarley home, hes always working or out with friends so hes never around when this stuff happens. Hes not messed up or anythin, hes pretty smart, but he is just a COKY dik who thinks our parents HAVE to give him what he wants.

xXRobbyXx wrote:
woow your bro sounds pretty messed up try talking to him and ask your older bro to get involved.

Message 15 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Dec 13, 2006
wow that sounds horribe, that must have been a bad day

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 16 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4281 posts

Dec 13, 2006

ledzeppelin987 wrote:

URBANSNIPER wrote:

ledzeppelin987 wrote:
I dont know why im telling this to a playstation forum but whatever....

I am the youngest in my family, i have 2 older brothers. the one whos OLDEST is nice hes nice to my parents and everything like that. its the other one whos 16. He is REALLY mean to my parents, and they hate it and there is a fight between them like almost every day but today they went too far. My brother KNOWS my mom hates him parking his car in the garage, well jsut out of know wher he says im parking my car in the garage to do something. she says no u know how much i hate it when you do that. So they go on arguing and he just PUSHES them soo much hes like "what r u gonna kcik me out of the house? whos gonna make me" and he thinks hes a real bigshot and stuff so anyway they keep arguing and my mom eventually tells him shes kicking him out. he starts smiling thinking hes real good, eventually packs his stuff and he left to his friends for now. he says hes gonna come back tommorow and get the rest of his stuff. and my mom says "Oh hes just playing us he will be back in a day" but i REALLY doubt that happening  My dad had cancer (its gone now) so hes pretty tired and sick and he was alredy in bad when all this happend. So now im in the middle of all this, Hes being TERRIBLE to my parents, but he is my bro so i cant just see him leave forever, cause he thinks hes real tough he will **bleep**in get himself killed just to prove a point, and I REALLY DONT THINK hes gonna come back so what should i do...kind of a tough question eh?

Oh, and i have a cold....and i broke a string on my guitar this morning....and were doing line dancing in P.E. class.

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 06:49 PM

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 07:05 PM

Message Edited by ledzeppelin987 on 12-12-2006 07:20 PM

I am the oldest of four and my sixteen yar old bro tried that exact same thing and I told him that if he tried to leave or messed with my parents I would kick his ass

to bad hes older then me, and alot stronger, or i would

Yea you may want to talk to the older one and see if he will do it, because my bro's know that if they try a stunt like this they will regret it.. but if they are in trouble I am always there to help it's a matter of balancing their fear of having me come after them and their trust for me to take care of a punk who is meesing with them
FOX**HOUND Co-Leader
Photobucket
Message 17 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Carmaster wrote:

ledzeppelin987 wrote:
he doesnt care, he does park on the street, he usually wants to work on his car or somethin in the garage, but this time i think he was just sayin it to b a dik, oh and he alredy left. My mom says hes comin back but HES REALLY stubborn so i dont think he will

Carmaster wrote:
Woah... tell him to back off for your Dad's sake. And why can't he just park on the street??

On offence, but I think he needs a good whoopin'. He doesn't care about his own father??!!??!

i kno but thats teh problem. he gets into fights at schoolk even with bigger ppl and always wins. i probally shouldnt say this but one time when he got into a BIG fight with my dad, HE was swearing at my dad and stuff and my dad doesnt take this **bleep** and he knew that so my dad pinnied him down on the bed and my bro pulled out a wrench and hit him in the head, it wasnt bad but it was bleeding a bit. i jsut wish someone would beat the **bleep** out of him..
Message 18 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Dec 13, 2006

ledzeppelin987 wrote:
hes rarley home, hes always working or out with friends so hes never around when this stuff happens. Hes not messed up or anythin, hes pretty smart, but he is just a COKY dik who thinks our parents HAVE to give him what he wants.

xXRobbyXx wrote:

then he should stop for a second and think about the ppl hes hurting, not just for him but also for your father's health.
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 19 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 13, 2006

ledzeppelin987 wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

ledzeppelin987 wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

i kno but thats teh problem. he gets into fights at schoolk even with bigger ppl and always wins. i probally shouldnt say this but one time when he got into a BIG fight with my dad, HE was swearing at my dad and stuff and my dad doesnt take this **bleep** and he knew that so my dad pinnied him down on the bed and my bro pulled out a wrench and hit him in the head, it wasnt bad but it was bleeding a bit. i jsut wish someone would beat the **bleep** out of him..

wow what a retarded brother u have there
Message 20 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes