Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

Here is a thought.

 

Not that it would work, or even be successful, but it is too bad a Fight CLub Game could not be made.

 

You would have to start by attending Fight Club Meetings.  Eventually you would graduate to project mayhem.  You could go to different cities, or remain in one.  Eventually, your goal would be Jack's/John's goal from the Movie/Book.  Only I like the movie ending better than the book's.

 

It would be similar to GTA, or even Bully, but the concept would be based on Fight Club.  I don;t know, I think it would have been cool.  Maybe just because I like the Movie and Book so much. Smiley Happy

 

Moble

Message 11 of 42 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

I was going off of memory... been awhile.  Why don't I even remember the other rules? Darnit. Oh well.

Message 12 of 42 (67 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I was going off of memory... been awhile.  Why don't I even remember the other rules? Darnit. Oh well.


It's ok.  I have watched Fight Club at least a hundred times.  It is burned into my psyche by now.

 

It is absolutely true, "the things you own, end up owning you"

 

Moble

Message 13 of 42 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56235 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

its only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything!

Message 14 of 42 (61 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

its only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything!




 

WAKE UP!  It's the greatest moment of your life, and you're off somewhere else.

 

Moble

Message 15 of 42 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56235 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

This is your life and it is ending one moment at a time.

 

 

EPIC movie man, you know when you quoted fight club over in the other thread it inspired this one, right?

Message 16 of 42 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

This is your life and it is ending one moment at a time.

 

 

EPIC movie man, you know when you quoted fight club over in the other thread it inspired this one, right?


Yeah, I figured that.

 

Now, a question of etiquette.  As I pass, do I give you the A** or the crotch?

 

Moble

Message 17 of 42 (55 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56235 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

^^ DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!   honest to god that passes in my head ALL the time ever since i saw the movie  (and i really do make a concious decision, I blame Chuck!  lol)

 

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.” 

Message 18 of 42 (52 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

^^ DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!   honest to god that passes in my head ALL the time ever since i saw the movie  (and i really do make a concious decision, I blame Chuck!  lol)

 

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.” 


F' Martha Stewart!  She's polishing the Brass of the Titantic.

 

Did you know Brad Pitt said one of the reasons he auditioned for the role, is because he would get to say those words?

 

Moble

Message 19 of 42 (47 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

I think about the A / C thing all the time too.  Sometimes I even verbalize it.  Classic Line!

 

Moble

Message 20 of 42 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes