Jan 29 2013
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM PlayStation MVP 49846 posts

FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

41 replies 157 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

Rules are simple, you can only answer the previous post with a quote from fight club. If there is forum innapropriae language just alter it and make your alterations in italics!     I'll start with one of my favorites!

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God darn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very ticked off"

Message 1 of 42 (157 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Re: FIGHT CLUB QUOTE WAR!

Jan 29, 2013

"The first rule about Fight Club.. you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!"

Message 2 of 42 (150 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Rules are simple, you can only answer the previous post with a quote from fight club. If there is forum innapropriae language just alter it and make your alterations in italics!     I'll start with one of my favorites!

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God darn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very ticked off"

Furp off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns,

I say never be complete,

I say stop being perfect,

I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. 

Moble

Message 3 of 42 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Jan 29, 2013

"Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!" -Tyler

Message 4 of 42 (145 Views)
MVP Support
18705 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I never saw the movie so you took the only one I know. Although I think the second rule of Fight Club is also you do not talk about Fight Club.

Message 5 of 42 (143 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

The second rule of Fight CLub is... YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

I see a lot of new faces here tonight.. (laughs in the crowd).  Which means a lot of you have been breaking the First Rule of Fight Club.

Moble

Message 6 of 42 (142 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?

Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

We don't need him!

Moble

Message 7 of 42 (139 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Jan 29, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I see a lot of new faces here tonight.. (laughs in the crowd).  Which means a lot of you have been breaking the First Rule of Fight Club.

Moble

"The third and final rule of Fight Club... If it's your first night at Fight Club. You have to fight."

Message 8 of 42 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside.

Now, should we initiate a recall?

Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X.

If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

Moble:smileylol:

Message 9 of 42 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Moble

"The third and final rule of Fight Club... If it's your first night at Fight Club. You have to fight."

Being that it is my favorite movie of all time, possibly, I must correct here.

There are actually Eight Rules of Fight Club, as follows:

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time. (fellas, laughing in crowd)

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

Happy to help. :smileyhappy:

Moble

Message 10 of 42 (131 Views)
0 Likes