Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2286 posts

Re: Explain to me why?

Aug 23, 2012

I guess we can't use the term "gay" as in super lame.  There's a lot of straight people who are totally gay lol.  Or maybe the MODS are really Justin Bieber fans.  As long as we can still make fun of Adam Lambert, I'm a happy camper :smileyhappy:.

#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Aug 23, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Anything that would point to "Gay" they will delete.

Children are also on these forums... and I do believe it is against the TOS.

Troll, flame or be offensive: We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

Well, this is a playstation official off-topic forum. There are other sites where having fun is allowed. 

And making fun of Justin Bieber on the internet is fun?

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 23, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

I guess we can't use the term "gay" as in super lame.  There's a lot of straight people who are totally gay lol.  Or maybe the MODS are really Justin Bieber fans.  As long as we can still make fun of Adam Lambert, I'm a happy camper :smileyhappy:.

But Adam Lambert is "gay", so does Elton John, and MOD are OK if we use the term "gay" to apply to those 2, I'm not sure if MOD are Justin fan though, the only girl MOD I've seen is Trawnza, but she seem about 25-30 or so, isn't that age too old to be a Bieber fan?

Unless there is some male Mod who has "hidden feeling".

Otherwise, my theory is: If a person is gay, you can call him gay, and make fun of him being gay on the forum and MOD allow it, but if a person is not gay, in Justin Bieber case, you can't call him gay or post pic of him being called gay on the forum.

But then again, I have seen some person called other straight man who are not gay GAY and MOD just allow it, but in Justin Bieber case, it's not. So in short, either MOD have some cases of Bieber Fever, or the daughter of Sony CEO is a Bieber fan, ordering MOD to take down any bad-mouthing Bieber jokes :smileyhappy: For God Sake, the spell check of Justin is JUSTINE lol :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (43 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Did you just say we should make fun of gays, USPGC?

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Well, it's just what i think since people make fun of Adam Lambert and get away with it but, in JUSTIN BIEBER case, no :smileysad:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (35 Views)
0 Likes