Reply
Dec 11 2006
By: PSPfreak~ Treasure Hunter 6089 posts
Offline

Everyone needs to listen to this

15 replies 1 views Edited Dec 11, 2006
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20935

Absolutely unbelievable. Is it real? I have realised that at about the half hour mark, the conversation restarts, but it's really some pretty funny stuff.


Message Edited by PSPfreak on 12-11-2006 03:53 PM
PM me if you can decrypt the following:
fW Pz9Xvut 6x4UkDf cYdtw5 urcDK lpgxL +x+f J3o ndoD S9JUcpDVRb zAHabg /6NSb WZW3 bl6 0Mxs0j agV+ Y3DeWjJfbR, WQl3 zojLK M64mddEvY UPMot 49Oc VZZO60 9x4pT

Your hint is: "12345" (You NEED this to get it)
Another hint: Encryptor is spelled with a -or, not -er
Another: Where do you go when you need help? Why would I tell you how to spell "encryptor?"
And another: You won't have to leave this browser window to figure it out
Finally someone got it: Congrats to SecretAgentMan on 7/13/07
Message 1 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2005
Offline
6710 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006
i heard the ytmnd conversation of this,this must be his next call or something
beaaatles.png
Message 2 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006
Simply WOW.
 
I cannot believe that call.
 
Message 3 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/03/2005
Offline
2522 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.





No. A link to his blog. At the end he says he's going to post it on his blog.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/03/2005
Offline
2522 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006


Str8 Jacket wrote:


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.





No. A link to his blog. At the end he says he's going to post it on his blog.


Oh. I don't know. Sorry!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2005
Offline
6710 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 11, 2006


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.





No. A link to his blog. At the end he says he's going to post it on his blog.


Oh. I don't know. Sorry!


http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/

double double supersize and dont forget the fries...
beaaatles.png
Message 8 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 12, 2006


Snowmàn wrote:


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:


How to Kill a Jedi wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Wow.. Just wow. Does anyone have a link to his blog? I wanna see what became of this, because this is unbelievable. I don't understand how they don't understand that .002 cents is different then .002 dollars.





No. A link to his blog. At the end he says he's going to post it on his blog.


Oh. I don't know. Sorry!


http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/

double double supersize and dont forget the fries...


Sweet dude. Thanks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
1757 posts
 

Re: Everyone needs to listen to this

Dec 12, 2006
I'm too tired..

I'm confused..
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes