Dec 02 2006
By: Infamous89~ Monster Hunter 37 posts

Every good topic gets locked or deleted....

2 replies 3 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
Like this one......

for instance

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=offtopic&message.id=987409#M98740...

that was locked due to no discussion value...

ok... if there was no discussion value... there woudlnt have bene 12 pages of replies, not a bad post, but come on..

why yall gottta hold a brotha down...

p.s this aint to start **bleep** wtih mods, please dont delete this, this thread has ALOt of discussion value, and we the members could have a good discussion with the mods over this topic.
What about you, P-S-U?
Message 1 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Re: Every good topic gets locked or deleted....

Dec 2, 2006
Wow that is disgusting.
Message 2 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12979 posts

Re: Every good topic gets locked or deleted....

Dec 2, 2006

Infamous89 wrote:
Like this one......

for instance

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=offtopic&message.id=987409#M98740...

that was locked due to no discussion value...

ok... if there was no discussion value... there woudlnt have bene 12 pages of replies, not a bad post, but come on..

why yall gottta hold a brotha down...

p.s this aint to start **bleep** wtih mods, please dont delete this, this thread has ALOt of discussion value, and we the members could have a good discussion with the mods over this topic.

The Off Topic Discussion Forum Policies Thread Off clearly states that threads lacking in substantive discussion are subject to being deleted or locked.

That thread was lacking in just that. It consisted of a bunch of random comments like "Eew" and "What's that?" 12 pages of posts doesn't mean that the thread is full of substantive discussion. If anything 12 pages of random comments.  If you don't feel that my lock was justified, then by all means take it up with PSX_Cheatster.

Additionally, the next time you have a question about why I locked a thread, please send me a private message. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes