Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Re: Ever hacked a game?

Dec 26, 2006

Snowmàn wrote:
i hate hackers,i think they should all die

I hate all other hackers *most of them, they all have no religoin, they believe in ufo's and they never leave home and they just flame you for what little you do different tham what they like.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 21 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Dec 26, 2006
nope, and not planning to

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 22 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3694 posts

Dec 26, 2006
Stick ArenaSmiley Very Happy I used the Stick Arena Trainer aswell as Cheat Engine! It was hlarious. I hade Speed hack, HP hack, rank hack, ghost hack, and weapon spawn hack.Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13239 posts

Dec 26, 2006
i dont hack i like to have fun and not be a moron and ruin the game
Message 24 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36572 posts

Dec 26, 2006
Hasn't everyone hacked a game before?  One of the earliest hacks I made was on Ultima 2 on the Atari computer.  You start out with like 25 points for your character and you can apply those points toward your strength, intelligence, dexterity, etc.  I found the 25 on the disk and changed it to "FF".  In hex code that should have been 155, but it wound up being 165 (150 +15).  It was a hard tens place.  It had a check in there so you couldn't give your character 8F strength so I had to do like 69 strength which left me with 96 general points to use elsewhere.  My character had more of everything than the max ought to be.  So I was able to just walk right through armies of demons.  No problem.

Finding glitches is a whole 'nother story.  I find the glitches in almost every game I ever play.  A glitch is a weakness and weaknesses need to be exploited.
Message 25 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
802 posts

Dec 26, 2006

DrGadget wrote:
Hasn't everyone hacked a game before? One of the earliest hacks I made was on Ultima 2 on the Atari computer. You start out with like 25 points for your character and you can apply those points toward your strength, intelligence, dexterity, etc. I found the 25 on the disk and changed it to "FF". In hex code that should have been 155, but it wound up being 165 (150 +15). It was a hard tens place. It had a check in there so you couldn't give your character 8F strength so I had to do like 69 strength which left me with 96 general points to use elsewhere. My character had more of everything than the max ought to be. So I was able to just walk right through armies of demons. No problem.
Finding glitches is a whole 'nother story. I find the glitches in almost every game I ever play. A glitch is a weakness and weaknesses need to be exploited.

*claps*
Message 26 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes