Highlighted
Dec 26 2006
By: Squake~ Wastelander 802 posts

Ever hacked a game?

25 replies 1 views Edited Dec 26, 2006
I did, it was Mario Kart DS. I pwn Mario Kart DS so hard, literally, IN A GOOD WAY.

I'm a 3 star SNAKER, I have 2550 wins on Wifi, and a bit over 150 losses, I hacked the crap out of that game, mananging to replace a few hex codes from that game on Wifi with regular codes such as something saying "YES" or "NO" and another usual message saying something like "MARIO".

So when I replace the codes and choose a stage on Wifi, I can choose courses like YOSHI os a course called NO, which will eventually make all the DS users crash their DS and cut it off. It was so hilarious. Nintendo DS games are a sinch to hack.
Message 1 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Re: Ever hacked a game?

Dec 26, 2006
hacked? well ive used the cheta device and pwned in that! that was the best until well 2.7 evil!!!!
Photobucket
Message 2 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9177 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Squake wrote:
I did, it was Mario Kart DS. I pwn Mario Kart DS so hard, literally, IN A GOOD WAY.

I'm a 3 star SNAKER, I have 2550 wins on Wifi, and a bit over 150 losses, I hacked the crap out of that game, mananging to replace a few hex codes from that game on Wifi with regular codes such as something saying "YES" or "NO" and another usual message saying something like "MARIO".

So when I replace the codes and choose a stage on Wifi, I can choose courses like YOSHI os a course called NO, which will eventually make all the DS users crash their DS and cut it off. It was so hilarious. Nintendo DS games are a sinch to hack.

I hate snakers
lol j/k
but I have never hacked a game
Message 3 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Dec 26, 2006
Well, if solid_radeon were here, he would know what i did.

He will show his feelings.

I hacked socom FTB and people are **bleep**ing pissed off at me for NOT giving out the codes and prx.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 4 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
802 posts

Dec 26, 2006

madhive wrote:

I hacked socom FTB and people are **bleep**ing pissed off at me for NOT giving out the codes and prx.

I have released about one or two Socom FTB codes for CWCheat. I made a few more.

Once I released them to just one person, I had people going MAD crazy over me, and were literally stalking me. So I deleted all my other accounts and had to make this one. And to the people who know what I'm talking about, I don't know you!!! Smiley Tongue

Pretty cool to see someone who hacks somewhere in the same criteria as me though.
Message 5 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7461 posts

Dec 26, 2006
wow no life

Thekrew.net
Message 6 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
802 posts

Dec 26, 2006

krew790 wrote:
wow no life

Oh yeah, and the funny thing is, is that I actually do have a life, BELIEVE IT OR NOT! Smiley Surprised

At least I spend it on focusing on grammar skills, which the computer has helped me a bit, and not going around talking like a newcomer, which you obviously seem to be doing right now.
Message 7 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Squake wrote:

madhive wrote:

I have released about one or two Socom FTB codes for CWCheat. I made a few more.

Once I released them to just one person, I had people going MAD crazy over me, and were literally stalking me. So I deleted all my other accounts and had to make this one. And to the people who know what I'm talking about, I don't know you!!! Smiley Tongue

Pretty cool to see someone who hacks somewhere in the same criteria as me though.

You won't believe how nice it is to know that most people assume that i am a "wannab0e" or a "p0zer3er" (taken straight from e-mails).
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 8 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Dec 26, 2006
Hacking is for losers who like to ruin perfectly good games. I am proud to say I never have.

Message 9 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Dec 26, 2006
lol nice one dude i wish i could do that with psp or ps3 games lol

Message 10 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes