Jan 19, 2007
i failed so many tests and quizzes but i never failed a class *knocks on wood*
Message 21 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8602 posts

Re: Ever gotten an F ?

Jan 19, 2007
That's the easiest science class!  You get F's on those labs?

ThePitBull wrote:
Watch your language :smileysurprised:

Yeah I got F's for lab on earth science

Message 22 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Jan 19, 2007
I've gotten some F's... have a few this year.. mainly cause I don't try in those classes
PSN: Killa-Dawg
Message 23 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Jan 19, 2007
plenty of times
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 24 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Jan 19, 2007
I've failed LOTS of tests in my life (only in math, science, and social though)..But never a class..But I will need to get ATLEAST 40% on my upcoming Social final next week to pass the class..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 25 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3507 posts

Jan 19, 2007

Ravage Ritual wrote:
i was gettin f's all the time since my step dad died when i was 13 (he was my father figure, i didnt know my real dad until i was 8 or so)

My mom was always yellin at me and such

one time my GPA was a .120 or something like (maybe lower i think)

i was constantly gettin yelled at and in trouble and my parents were always on my back

but come Junior year, i got a reality check, and i started doing good. ive been gettin all a's and b's (and a couple c's). my family is so much better now and we're all very social and get along fine. im so glad i buckled down, otherwise i would still be in hell

but the bad thing is: i can not fail a single class from now until the end of the year or else i cant graduate. i think i mightve failed gym (yes, gym) cuz i sat out when we were supposed to run the mile (but i did every other thing we were supposed to do)

/end ramble

keep up the good work.

Message 26 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33527 posts

Jan 19, 2007
I sure have.  In 8th grade I wasn't motivated at all.  The psycho teachers didn't help much either.  We had an English teacher who would throw furniture around when she got mad.
Message 27 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 19, 2007
I failed English class and that was in the middle school year. I didn't like the teacher and all we were mostly doing was poetry. What's poetry have to do with English??
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 28 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Jan 19, 2007

funkater wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:
i was gettin f's all the time since my step dad died when i was 13 (he was my father figure, i didnt know my real dad until i was 8 or so)

My mom was always yellin at me and such

one time my GPA was a .120 or something like (maybe lower i think)

i was constantly gettin yelled at and in trouble and my parents were always on my back

but come Junior year, i got a reality check, and i started doing good. ive been gettin all a's and b's (and a couple c's). my family is so much better now and we're all very social and get along fine. im so glad i buckled down, otherwise i would still be in hell

but the bad thing is: i can not fail a single class from now until the end of the year or else i cant graduate. i think i mightve failed gym (yes, gym) cuz i sat out when we were supposed to run the mile (but i did every other thing we were supposed to do)

/end ramble

keep up the good work.

i hope i can. just one more semester...just one more

then college...Damnit!
Message 29 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8602 posts

Jan 19, 2007
You can sit there and do nothing all through grade school, and still advance to the next grade (very dumb policy).  Once you get to high school though you have to get good schoolastic habits, otherwise you could end up being an 18 year old 9th grader!

DrGadget wrote:
I sure have.  In 8th grade I wasn't motivated at all.  The psycho teachers didn't help much either.  We had an English teacher who would throw furniture around when she got mad.

Message 30 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes