Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8928 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

What is love?


This might help..watch the vid..lol. He asks the same question..

Message 11 of 22 (111 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

What is love?


This might help..watch the vid..lol. He asks the same question..


Ha, read my mind. O.o

 

One of my best friends died and I think about them every day. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 22 (105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013
Agent 47 (Hitman) doesn't love.

I'm Agent 47.

If Agent 47 doesn't love, and I'm Agent 47, do I love?


Welcome to Dr. MurphDawg's class of awesome 101.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 13 of 22 (94 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8928 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Agent 47 (Hitman) doesn't love.

I'm Agent 47.

If Agent 47 doesn't love, and I'm Agent 47, do I love?


Welcome to Dr. MurphDawg's class of awesome 101.

I don't know the answer but you will love this fellow agent..Do you guys work together..lol . He is a fellow agent like you..

Get smart from the 60's I believe. Him and his girlfriends were agents on the show.
Message 14 of 22 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

interesting topic

images.jpg

Message 15 of 22 (61 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

I miss my father.  This December, he will have been gone for 12 years.

 

I have missed, and do miss, others, but that's the one that has never gone away.

 

Taco Bell is not food.

 

You are not your khakis.

 

Love is grand, and it is far more than romantically loving another.

 

I would post a picture here, but, there is not one that encompasses what i am trying to say.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 16 of 22 (48 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
4604 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013
Message 17 of 22 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8928 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I miss my father.  This December, he will have been gone for 12 years.

 

I have missed, and do miss, others, but that's the one that has never gone away.

 

Taco Bell is not food.

 

You are not your khakis.

 

Love is grand, and it is far more than romantically loving another.

 

I would post a picture here, but, there is not one that encompasses what i am trying to say.


This song is for you. Thanks for posting..Its an all time classic. Enjoy it..Picked for you..sorry about your dad I lost mine to cancer..Be well..

Message 18 of 22 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Sorry about your dad I lost mine to cancer..Be well..

I appreciate the sentiment.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 19 of 22 (39 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36651 posts
 

Re: Ever Really Miss somone you loved ?

Aug 10, 2013

well someone living on the other side of the planet and cant really see them whenever i want to which really sucks Smiley Sad


Message 20 of 22 (27 Views)