I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Re: Encouragement

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

myalana wrote:

Uh oh this whole thread has gone horribly off track. I move this entire thread just be deleted and forgotten about at once. Any objections?

I find that to be a very Encouraging solution! But wouldn't that contribute to too many threads being deleted on the PlayStation Home Forums?

I have to give you Kudos for bringing up this most encouraging option, though!

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 61 of 91 (263 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 13, 2012
yes i object it started as a great thread so why did it go bad?-it needs to be left so that others can learn from it--it shows who (to avoid in the future) (who to get in the gameworld) and how it turned into something bad you can follow it back and see who made the first RUDE remark trying to understand WHY they would do that baffles me?
Message 62 of 91 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

rdc1134 wrote:
yes i object it started as a great thread so why did it go bad?-it needs to be left so that others can learn from it--it shows who (to avoid in the future) (who to get in the gameworld) and how it turned into something bad you can follow it back and see who made the first RUDE remark trying to understand WHY they would do that baffles me?

Fear not good sir. I drew inspiration from this thread and it's sentiment lives on here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Ridiculousness/m-p/37873949/message-...

Message 63 of 91 (219 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 13, 2012
Spoiler

i went back this morning and veiwed the thread and here is where the thread took a turn that i can see---sir_main wrote and identified certain people as (SO CALLED TROLLS) not his interpitation but an interpitation someone else had used and he quoted?

imMozbo-took that and became very rude and took the thread to a neg level by calling people (not a quote) STUPID-LAZY-STUPID this is not his first in this forum that has been found with that signature of imMozbo and the very rude signature associated in his text.  

imMozbo

please take the time to look back over the text and it appears your inteligence can be used to decifer and learn a better way to go about it next time, not trying to be rude just kindly trying to point it out so you can review it openly and take it all in.

RDC1134 

Message 64 of 91 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

Hmm, very interesting.

While I can well understand your concern, as well as appreciate your perceived reporting of where YOU feel this thread may have taken a turn, I am not encouraged by your somewhat myopic and naive observations.

I understand that you are fairly new to the PlayStation Home Forums, and that you may feel your reporting of the progression of threads is somehow warranted or of import. But if you have an issue with my, or any other member's replies within ANY thread, you truly need to utilize the "Report Inappropriate Content" link in the lower LH corner of those replies, rather than attempt to chastize or correct ANY Forum member's reply.

That is NOT your call to make, that is for the PlayStation Home Forum Moderators to decide.

My intelligence or manner of going about replying to any post here on Home is my own individual choice, and you can rest assured that I am well aware of the choices I make and the way I choose to reply...Smiley Wink

But kudos to you for taking the time to view the thread.

Message 65 of 91 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 13, 2012

imMOZbo

Some of the words you used I'd have to look up in the dicta cause I don't have the grammar you have by far, I went to high school graduated in 1983 and went to work as a welder/mechanic I might not understand the words but I was taught and do understand kindness to others and usually a kind word goes along way--- till i meet you (definition can be determined by?) I was hopping for a better reply or none at all, in my experience of mistakes made-- some I would thank and reply some I would not reply at all out of embarrassment of my actions but I would learn contemplate adjust and do better next time and for reason apparent it doesn't seem you have done the same or anywhere near that, who knows we (everyone in the forum) will see due to we all will probably continue to read your threads, so we'll see.

I will not reply to anymore of your remarks but  you will be in my thoughts of hopping a change may occur/

RDC1134

Message 66 of 91 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 13, 2012

p.s.

You said kudos's to me but I didn't get one//can I get an actual kudos not just words (please)

Message 67 of 91 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Aug 13, 2012

While  I find it most encouraging that you were motivated to look up the definition of some of the words I used in a dictionary so as to enlarge your vocabulary, I feel that you are still missing the jist of my reply, which is that YOU are not one to lecure or attempt to judge or correct ANY PlayStation Home Forum member's replies to ANY thread you read here.

That is what the "Report Inappropriate Content' link at the bottom of each and every post, in each and every thread, is for.

Whether you choose to contemplate or be embarassed by anything is quite honestly none of my concern. But it IS my concern that you presume to lecture myself, or any other Forum member.

Again, I am encouraged to remind you that this is NOT your place to do so. If you do NOT approve of my, or ANY other reply, please DO be encouraged to fully utilize the reporting tools that Sony has provided you.

I am encouraged by your cessation of any further replies to me. Kudos to  you.

Message 68 of 91 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 13, 2012
Bfear.

You make the worst threads.
Message 69 of 91 (145 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5939 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Hey guys. This topic has gone pretty far off track and doesn't relate much to PSH. I'm moving this to Off Topic Discussion now. Thanks!
Message 70 of 91 (110 Views)
0 Likes