Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

congratulations Lil you have earned my respect :smileyhappy: well said well spoken couldnt have said it better myself. thats the kind of encouragement people should be getting on pshome not "go away noob" or " get lost loser" of course im omitting the curses and rude comments usually following those particular comments. Spread the love spread the joy and most of all spread a smile on other peoples faces :smileyhappy:

:smileytongue: *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Message 51 of 91 (186 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 12, 2012

bfear333

20 kudos's for you (we could only give you one!!) thanks for the invite to visit your thread we where not going to return but took on the invite--RDC1134 my son (and dad) wrote the rude thread due to our first time ever on a forum and found it of bitter taste thanks for making it a sweeter end--good gaming we play starhawk--finished all of both little big planets--al of the call of duty (5 or 6 including black ops) a lot of our gaming was prior you our PSnetwork plus members ship and due to one PS3 crash caused us to loose a lot of my sons trophy's (I play when he gets stuck or has a question---OOOOOO.KKKKK I like to play also but don't tell any one we play split screen when able) we play war hawk also.

We'll be looking for bfear333 name in the games so game on---Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 52 of 91 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

You said :  " My personal "nice suggestion" to improve PS Home would be for people to stop professing one type of behavior while actually not doing it. As the saying goes, Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk."

You spend so much time per day trolling behind the X7 rope, and you have the gall to come to the Forums, and spout drivel?

Thank you Pill, for showing once again how some people consider themselves SO much holier than the people they denigrate, managing the entire while to show the EXACT same behavior they oh-so-piously attempt to put down.

Your obsessive fixation as to where I, or any other Home user chooses to spend their time on Home is an encouragement to us all to enjoy our Home experience, knowing that SOMEONE will care enough to obsess over you, where you are, and how long they perceive you to be there. It's extremely encouraging to know that you care SO much about ME, to the exclusion of your own Home experience. Truly, I am honored.

You really are such an encouragement to me and everyone else on Home who strives to not be muzzled or stifled from speaking our minds, as you present a shining beacon of how everyone on Home should have the same opportunity to "spout drivel," as you has SO eloquently done here...:smileylol:

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 53 of 91 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 13, 2012

^ ^  Hooooooly crap, I need a thesaurus to decipher those fighting words!  Five cat "surprise" faces for those two post :catsurprised::catsurprised::catsurprised::catsurprised::catsurprised:!!!!!  We have a cat fight here people, *grabs popcorn*.  :smileysurprised:

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" :smileyhappy: *she slapped me*
Message 54 of 91 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Aug 13, 2012
i go to town and drive the streets of where i live visit restaurants-work and live life on this planet and the way and the words you have spoken here ImMozbo and i have yet to meet anyone that speaks or talks the way you just replied to LiL Pill is exactly why i wonder how did you vent such remarks prior to forums since i've never heard them in public. (friends and family) you might try to go to town squre and speak this way and see what happens--once again i find another hidden by the forum--if it was not forbidden to do so due to the harsh outcome it could bring my family from someone i don't know i would gladly give you my phone number or address to discuss this further.
Message 55 of 91 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1004 posts

Aug 13, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

You said :  " My personal "nice suggestion" to improve PS Home would be for people to stop professing one type of behavior while actually not doing it. As the saying goes, Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk."

You spend so much time per day trolling behind the X7 rope, and you have the gall to come to the Forums, and spout drivel?

Thank you Pill, for showing once again how some people consider themselves SO much holier than the people they denigrate, managing the entire while to show the EXACT same behavior they oh-so-piously attempt to put down.

Your obsessive fixation as to where I, or any other Home user chooses to spend their time on Home is an encouragement to us all to enjoy our Home experience, knowing that SOMEONE will care enough to obsess over you, where you are, and how long they perceive you to be there. It's extremely encouraging to know that you care SO much about ME, to the exclusion of your own Home experience. Truly, I am honored.

You really are such an encouragement to me and everyone else on Home who strives to not be muzzled or stifled from speaking our minds, as you present a shining beacon of how everyone on Home should have the same opportunity to "spout drivel," as you has SO eloquently done here...:smileylol:

Usually I do not reply to Trolls and Flamers, but in this case, once again I must make an exception.

The things that I, and several other Home members  have heard you say at X7, are hurtful and misleading to those who have not as yet gained entrance into X7 nirvana.

• there is no "EXACT same behavior" .. I am just responding to the statement that you made  " those individuals who refuse to "play nice" with others, or who say one thing, and act another, still find themselves ostracized by their peers and the community around them."  Perfect definition of yourself, Moz. Just perfect. :smileyhappy:
  • Don't be honored, I do not care a whit about you. I care about the many people whom you have denigrated in public

photo the_Lil.jpg
Message 56 of 91 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Usually I do not reply to Trolls and Flamers, but in this case, once again I must make an exception.

The things that I, and several other Home members  have heard you say at X7, are hurtful and misleading to those who have not as yet gained entrance into X7 nirvana.

• there is no "EXACT same behavior" .. I am just responding to the statement that you made  " those individuals who refuse to "play nice" with others, or who say one thing, and act another, still find themselves ostracized by their peers and the community around them."  Perfect definition of yourself, Moz. Just perfect. :smileyhappy:
  • Don't be honored, I do not care a whit about you. I care about the many people whom you have denigrated in public

But Pill, how can I NOT be honored that you care SO much about ME that you feel SO compelled to concern yourself with attempting to correct me, instead of following the oft-repeated mantra of Report, Ignore, and your own supposed "great" methods?

I mean, just from your own drivel, it appears that your "great" methods must not be all that effective, since you have to "make an exception" just for ME! That TRULY is SO encouraging and flattering. Thank you SO MUCH!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 57 of 91 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Aug 13, 2012

*puts Moz on ignore* aaaaahhhh i love that feature :smileytongue: *show me your bacaon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:

:smileytongue: *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Message 58 of 91 (105 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

Now THAT sounds like a GREAT method!

Too bad some people seem unable to utilize it...:smileysad:

But it is MOST Encouraging that others ARE able to use the effective tools that Sony provides us all! Thank you!:smileyhappy:

Message 59 of 91 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7538 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Uh oh this whole thread has gone horribly off track. I move this entire thread just be deleted and forgotten about at once. Any objections?

Message 60 of 91 (88 Views)