Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Sir_Main wrote:

This is a social experience and most of the time the so called "trolls" are doing it for attention. By you being rude with them is what they want they want to know you are upset by them. I mean I understand this is very similar to real life however it is not. So at the end of the day do you think anyone will actually care what they say or do on here? No. However there are some who are respectful and cause no issues, just let the "trolls" be trolls. I am not trying to tell you what to do ImM0Zb0 but infront of x7 (where you normally are) expect to hear some rude things and if you truly do not care what they say or do and if you consider them "trolls" why argue with them? Smiley Happy


I definitely agree that most of the time, the so-called "trolls" are doing if for attention. But you are vastly mistaken in believing that any response signifies "upset." I, for one, am never upset by the so-called "trolls," as I find them MOST amusing. Unlike Real Life, their sad attempts to cause upset are a "FAIL" to me and many others.
At the end of the day, in general, most people, so-called "trolls" or not, do not care what occured on Home. BUT, I think you overly simplify things by falsely assuming "anyone." You would possibly be MOST surprised at the number of so-called "trolls" who DO actually stop and rethink their strategy, as well as their behavior on Home as a result of how their actions are perceived and responded to.
I most fully expect to see and hear some rude things at x7, but unlike many others, I do not choose to let such behavior always go unchallenged. As a result, I have seen several individuals then modify their behavior towards others, and make more of an attempt to actually interact on a more social level, lessening, and in some instances, ceasing their so-called "troll" behavior in favor of a more interactive and less confrontational one. That is one of the reasons I choose to be in front of x7 more than other public spaces on Home, as I believe we all should be able to enjoy Home without people being subjected to immature and rude abuse by stupid people who consider Home to be a game where their words and actions hold no consequence.
I actually seldom "argue" with so-called "trolls," so much as I call them on their behavior and attitude. While I personally do not care what they say, I DO care what they do, so far as the Sony Terms of Serivce go, as the rules are for EVERYONE, and the so-called "trolls" are NOT exempt from compliance because they are too lazy or stupid to read and follow them like the rest of us.

 


You say your respectful? yet you call users "Stupid People". And "lazy or stupid".

 

You say you seldom argue with so called trolls? yet every time I have seen you, you are calling them "fails" or "dumb"

 

Typical hypocrit. Smiley Happy

 

 

 

"Once A Soldier, Always A Soldier"
Message 11 of 91 (235 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2009
Online
2681 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

It's difficult to not talk about negative things that happen on Home and sometimes doing so can bring about solutions to problems.

 

But encouragement and positive things are good too. To me sometimes it's humor. A couple of days ago a thread jumped out and it was full of puns, nothing but puns for the most part. Because I was feeling down it, the humor, made me feel better. It was a welcome sight. I said something about "half baked" and someone called me a "sour dough" and I didn't mind one little bit. It was funny and made me laugh. Laughter, the best medicine?


"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories



Message 12 of 91 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
1523 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012
Sir_main is winning my respect lol
Goodbye home
Message 13 of 91 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

Keepit simple..lol..act your age not your shoes size..simple..Smiley LOL

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 14 of 91 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1231 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012
Thanks sir main for pointing that out. we all make mistakes... so lets forgive each other and be courtesy to one another. If anyone has a person problem with me, they can ignore or talk to me about. I will listen and hopefully put our differences aside. Yet in the past if you seen me be harsh to someone, most of the time its cause they attack me first and i choose to stand up for myself. Why not god bless everyone and have a good sunday in personal home and ps home!


What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 15 of 91 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

Sir_Main wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Sir_Main wrote:

This is a social experience and most of the time the so called "trolls" are doing it for attention. By you being rude with them is what they want they want to know you are upset by them. I mean I understand this is very similar to real life however it is not. So at the end of the day do you think anyone will actually care what they say or do on here? No. However there are some who are respectful and cause no issues, just let the "trolls" be trolls. I am not trying to tell you what to do ImM0Zb0 but infront of x7 (where you normally are) expect to hear some rude things and if you truly do not care what they say or do and if you consider them "trolls" why argue with them? Smiley Happy


I definitely agree that most of the time, the so-called "trolls" are doing if for attention. But you are vastly mistaken in believing that any response signifies "upset." I, for one, am never upset by the so-called "trolls," as I find them MOST amusing. Unlike Real Life, their sad attempts to cause upset are a "FAIL" to me and many others.
At the end of the day, in general, most people, so-called "trolls" or not, do not care what occured on Home. BUT, I think you overly simplify things by falsely assuming "anyone." You would possibly be MOST surprised at the number of so-called "trolls" who DO actually stop and rethink their strategy, as well as their behavior on Home as a result of how their actions are perceived and responded to.
I most fully expect to see and hear some rude things at x7, but unlike many others, I do not choose to let such behavior always go unchallenged. As a result, I have seen several individuals then modify their behavior towards others, and make more of an attempt to actually interact on a more social level, lessening, and in some instances, ceasing their so-called "troll" behavior in favor of a more interactive and less confrontational one. That is one of the reasons I choose to be in front of x7 more than other public spaces on Home, as I believe we all should be able to enjoy Home without people being subjected to immature and rude abuse by stupid people who consider Home to be a game where their words and actions hold no consequence.
I actually seldom "argue" with so-called "trolls," so much as I call them on their behavior and attitude. While I personally do not care what they say, I DO care what they do, so far as the Sony Terms of Serivce go, as the rules are for EVERYONE, and the so-called "trolls" are NOT exempt from compliance because they are too lazy or stupid to read and follow them like the rest of us.

 


You say your respectful? yet you call users "Stupid People". And "lazy or stupid".

 

You say you seldom argue with so called trolls? yet every time I have seen you, you are calling them "fails" or "dumb"

 

Typical hypocrit. Smiley Happy

 

 


Oh yes, PLEASE do show how others are wrong, but YOUR judgement of people is correct...lol "hyprocrite?" Face meet mirror.
I find it most amusing how people who are rude and abusive on Home do not strike you as being "stupid," yet you presume to judge ME a "hypocrit" (sic) for pointing out such behavior...Smiley LOL
I also find it hilarious how those who cannot be bothered to read or follow the READILY AVAILABLE Sony Terms of Service are somehow excused by you, but you again, you presume to judge ME for calling them "stupid or lazy..."
Your value system appears to be somewhat distorted in who you think worthy of defending, and who you think worthy of YOUR judgements, as you make your "holier-than-thou" pronouncements against judging others...ROFL!

 

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 16 of 91 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
1523 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012
How come every thread on here ends with trolling and fussing. CAN WE JUST GET ALONE FOR ONCE? Just stop the fussing a respect each other rather you like it or not. Theb the forums would be a better place for you and me!
Goodbye home
Message 17 of 91 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Sir_Main wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Sir_Main wrote:

This is a social experience and most of the time the so called "trolls" are doing it for attention. By you being rude with them is what they want they want to know you are upset by them. I mean I understand this is very similar to real life however it is not. So at the end of the day do you think anyone will actually care what they say or do on here? No. However there are some who are respectful and cause no issues, just let the "trolls" be trolls. I am not trying to tell you what to do ImM0Zb0 but infront of x7 (where you normally are) expect to hear some rude things and if you truly do not care what they say or do and if you consider them "trolls" why argue with them? Smiley Happy


I definitely agree that most of the time, the so-called "trolls" are doing if for attention. But you are vastly mistaken in believing that any response signifies "upset." I, for one, am never upset by the so-called "trolls," as I find them MOST amusing. Unlike Real Life, their sad attempts to cause upset are a "FAIL" to me and many others.
At the end of the day, in general, most people, so-called "trolls" or not, do not care what occured on Home. BUT, I think you overly simplify things by falsely assuming "anyone." You would possibly be MOST surprised at the number of so-called "trolls" who DO actually stop and rethink their strategy, as well as their behavior on Home as a result of how their actions are perceived and responded to.
I most fully expect to see and hear some rude things at x7, but unlike many others, I do not choose to let such behavior always go unchallenged. As a result, I have seen several individuals then modify their behavior towards others, and make more of an attempt to actually interact on a more social level, lessening, and in some instances, ceasing their so-called "troll" behavior in favor of a more interactive and less confrontational one. That is one of the reasons I choose to be in front of x7 more than other public spaces on Home, as I believe we all should be able to enjoy Home without people being subjected to immature and rude abuse by stupid people who consider Home to be a game where their words and actions hold no consequence.
I actually seldom "argue" with so-called "trolls," so much as I call them on their behavior and attitude. While I personally do not care what they say, I DO care what they do, so far as the Sony Terms of Serivce go, as the rules are for EVERYONE, and the so-called "trolls" are NOT exempt from compliance because they are too lazy or stupid to read and follow them like the rest of us.

 


You say your respectful? yet you call users "Stupid People". And "lazy or stupid".

 

You say you seldom argue with so called trolls? yet every time I have seen you, you are calling them "fails" or "dumb"

 

Typical hypocrit. Smiley Happy

 

 


Oh yes, PLEASE do show how others are wrong, but YOUR judgement of people is correct...lol "hyprocrite?" Face meet mirror.
I find it most amusing how people who are rude and abusive on Home do not strike you as being "stupid," yet you presume to judge ME a "hypocrit" (sic) for pointing out such behavior...Smiley LOL
I also find it hilarious how those who cannot be bothered to read or follow the READILY AVAILABLE Sony Terms of Service are somehow excused by you, but you again, you presume to judge ME for calling them "stupid or lazy..."
Your value system appears to be somewhat distorted in who you think worthy of defending, and who you think worthy of YOUR judgements, as you make your "holier-than-thou" pronouncements against judging others...ROFL!

 


Facts are facts. Smiley Happy

"Once A Soldier, Always A Soldier"
Message 18 of 91 (148 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
1523 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012
SHUT UP THE FUSSING AND THUNK POSITIVE THOUGHTS. PRINCESS AND UNICORS WITH SPARKLES. HAPPY THOUGHTS PEOPLE!
Goodbye home
Message 19 of 91 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Encouragement

Aug 12, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
SHUT UP THE FUSSING AND THUNK POSITIVE THOUGHTS. PRINCESS AND UNICORS WITH SPARKLES. HAPPY THOUGHTS PEOPLE!

Lead from example, don't get involved.

 

As for the thread, the longer you stay around here. You'll start to see that not everyone here is for the community, though they may preach it. There's a select few who do care, and those who only say they do to boost their reputation.

Message 20 of 91 (138 Views)