Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2004
Offline
8161 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


GhostRecon wrote:


jrksuperman wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.
 
 
 
BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.
 
Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.
 
Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.


Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.


its not just society
many things come into play
like family and friends ect.


very true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Indeed, a perversion of love and affection over the course of a childhood causing them to have a misguided view of what things are actually like.
 
but i wasn't talking about their reasons for joining the movement...because those could be unlimited....but IM speaking of their reasons for staying involved in something that might not entirely relate to them
 
I just can't bring myself to understand people who seem to be so diverse....so well rounded....so capable of accomplishing great things. isolate themselves by agreeing to be part of a stereotype.
 
But back to the lesson at hand....you take a beautiful woman....Jessica Alba....selected randomly...you put her in Football pads....Ballerina uniform....police uniform.....scuba gear.....heavy makeup and black clothing....WHATEVER...she's still going to be immaculate to me.
 
Man i could talk about stuff like this all night, but sadly i fear that when i press enter, im going to see that the thread is read only
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 71 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006
Depends.  Some go really well with the look (I've know a few who do) and some just.....give you that "What in the Blue Hell" feeling.

Message 72 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2006
Offline
3914 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............



Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?
 
Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.


wow, no reason to flame me. cool it down, charlie brown.
 
And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA
 
and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"
 
 

 


most emos in there look bored not sad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 73 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/12/2005
Offline
13671 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006
they scare me

Message 74 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/02/2005
Offline
2216 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............



Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?
 
Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.


wow, no reason to flame me. cool it down, charlie brown.
 
And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA
 
and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"
 
 

 


But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.


DUDE, thats what i'm saying. Those girls are not EMO. those would be considered Wannabe emos. now do you get it. i know what an emo is.
thats what i was saying. those arent Emo girls. Wannabe emos, yes.



Okay, but theres no point coming in here talking about actually girls with emotional problems because thats not what the person was thinking of when they posted the topic. So, theres no reason in you trying to prove your point.
Photobucket
Message 75 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
5734 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


xxallonblack wrote:
arite arite i typed in "emo girls" into google images and here is what i get.




those are just 2 of em.. i think they are pretty good looking except for the lip piercing..

on some girls its just gross =/



no.
Message 76 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
9787 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006
emo girls cry themselves to sleep because they have no friends
Message 77 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
8517 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Lt. Claybon wrote:


GhostRecon wrote:


jrksuperman wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.
 
 
 
BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.
 
Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.
 
Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.


Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.


its not just society
many things come into play
like family and friends ect.


very true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Indeed, a perversion of love and affection over the course of a childhood causing them to have a misguided view of what things are actually like.
 
but i wasn't talking about their reasons for joining the movement...because those could be unlimited....but IM speaking of their reasons for staying involved in something that might not entirely relate to them
 
I just can't bring myself to understand people who seem to be so diverse....so well rounded....so capable of accomplishing great things. isolate themselves by agreeing to be part of a stereotype.
 
But back to the lesson at hand....you take a beautiful woman....Jessica Alba....selected randomly...you put her in Football pads....Ballerina uniform....police uniform.....scuba gear.....heavy makeup and black clothing....WHATEVER...she's still going to be immaculate to me.
 
Man i could talk about stuff like this all night, but sadly i fear that when i press enter, im going to see that the thread is read only



I said we'd be lucky to see 20+ posts... I think there's been 20since lol. I have to agree... you could put certain women in anything and they'd still be the most beautiful girl in the world.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 78 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


ps2#1fan wrote:
they scare me


you scare me
Message 79 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


xxallonblack wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............



Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?
 
Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.


wow, no reason to flame me. cool it down, charlie brown.
 
And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA
 
and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"
 
 

 


But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.


DUDE, thats what i'm saying. Those girls are not EMO. those would be considered Wannabe emos. now do you get it. i know what an emo is.
thats what i was saying. those arent Emo girls. Wannabe emos, yes.



Okay, but theres no point coming in here talking about actually girls with emotional problems because thats not what the person was thinking of when they posted the topic. So, theres no reason in you trying to prove your point.



thers no point in fighting with him, He doesnt understand the art of the female yet.
venom
Message 80 of 87 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes