Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

Stones2k6 wrote:

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"

Post some more pics please.

Can't you just go to your tabs?

what are these tabs you speak of?  is it something new? i just got unbanned.

unless you mean pm's

Yesterday he posted a screenshot of a music website asking if anyone liked this site. And he had **bleep** in other tabs..And everyone saw

P

O

R

N

Message Edited by Stones2k6 on 12-11-2006 08:13 PM
Message 61 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............

Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?

Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.

wow, no reason to flame me. cool it down, charlie brown.

And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA

and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"

Message 62 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

Stones2k6 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"

Emo girls.

Your pics are wannabes.

arite i think i understand what you are all considering emo. and that is not what the first person meant when he made the topic of "emo girls"

i believe those girls i posted were what he thinks is an "emo girl" with the hair and the make up.

Yes, now post some more pics! LOL!

just go to your tabs dude this isnt pron.com

Message 63 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1392 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Stones2k6 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

Stones2k6 wrote:

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

Post some more pics please.

Can't you just go to your tabs?

what are these tabs you speak of?  is it something new? i just got unbanned.

unless you mean pm's

Yesterday he posted a screenshot of a music website asking if anyone liked this site. And he had **bleep** in other tabs..And everyone saw

P

O

R

N

Message Edited by Stones2k6 on 12-11-2006 08:13 PM

owned
Message 64 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1647 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

Stones2k6 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

Emo girls.

Your pics are wannabes.

arite i think i understand what you are all considering emo. and that is not what the first person meant when he made the topic of "emo girls"

i believe those girls i posted were what he thinks is an "emo girl" with the hair and the make up.

Yes, now post some more pics! LOL!

are you like super desprite for some pictures, if you are then go to myspace and look at all the girls on there....lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 65 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 12, 2006
arite arite i typed in "emo girls" into google images and here is what i get.

those are just 2 of em.. i think they are pretty good looking except for the lip piercing..

on some girls its just gross =/
Photobucket
Message 66 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Dec 12, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............

Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.

And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA

and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"

But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.
venom
Message 67 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1647 posts

Dec 12, 2006
eww the thing i hate about emo or girls in general is when the people stretch thier ears its so nasty.............
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 68 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:
arite arite i typed in "emo girls" into google images and here is what i get.

those are just 2 of em.. i think they are pretty good looking except for the lip piercing..

on some girls its just gross =/

wOOF! WOOF! Hell yea! Keep it coming!
Message 69 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.

DUDE, thats what i'm saying. Those girls are not EMO. those would be considered Wannabe emos. now do you get it. i know what an emo is.
thats what i was saying. those arent Emo girls. Wannabe emos, yes.
Message 70 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes