Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
5734 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"


Post some more pics please.



Can't you just go to your tabs?
Message 51 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
8517 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.
 
 
 
BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.
 
Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.
 
Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.


Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.



Completely agree with the first part. The I agree with the rest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 52 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/02/2005
Offline
2216 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Stones2k6 wrote:


xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"



Emo girls.
 
Your pics are wannabes.




arite i think i understand what you are all considering emo. and that is not what the first person meant when he made the topic of "emo girls"

i believe those girls i posted were what he thinks is an "emo girl" with the hair and the make up.

Photobucket
Message 53 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006
i dont like emo girls...now i like the fat girls the 520+ pound girls..or asain girls
Message 54 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.
 
 
 
BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.
 
Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.
 
Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.


Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.


its not just society
many things come into play
like family and friends ect.
Message 55 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


SSJ3Cloud wrote:
i dont like emo girls...now i like the fat girls the 520+ pound girls..or asain girls


good luck with that

Message 56 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/25/2006
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Stones2k6 wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"


Post some more pics please.



Can't you just go to your tabs?



LOL
Message 57 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/23/2003
Offline
1647 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


jrksuperman wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.
 
 
 
BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.
 
Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.
 
Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.


Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.


its not just society
many things come into play
like family and friends ect.


very true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 58 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/02/2005
Offline
2216 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


Stones2k6 wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"


Post some more pics please.



Can't you just go to your tabs?




what are these tabs you speak of?  is it something new? i just got unbanned.

unless you mean pm's
Photobucket
Message 59 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/07/2005
Offline
845 posts
 

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006


xxallonblack wrote:


Stones2k6 wrote:


xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"



Emo girls.
 
Your pics are wannabes.




arite i think i understand what you are all considering emo. and that is not what the first person meant when he made the topic of "emo girls"

i believe those girls i posted were what he thinks is an "emo girl" with the hair and the make up.



Yes, now post some more pics! LOL!
Message 60 of 87 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes