Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.

BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.

Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.

Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 41 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Stones2k6 wrote:
i love how all the girls on myspace take an up picture like that so people can see the clevage lmao

fine by me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 42 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Dec 12, 2006
I don't.
Message 43 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 12, 2006
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"
Photobucket
Message 44 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Dec 12, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............

Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?

Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.
venom
Message 45 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Dec 12, 2006
And with all the picture posting along with the subject matter this thread is oficially lockbait
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 46 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:
lol arite. So, if you dont think they arent basicly what this person is saying when he uses the title "emo girls"

Emo girls.

Your pics are wannabes.
Message 47 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:
Some girls look good no matter what they wear...and i think any "genre" of female can be attractive....i also think that "genres" of people is a dumb idea and i will continue to say that everyone is diffrent and titles are nothing more than stupid limitations we place on the individual.

BUT....on another note i feel like our society places an unfair double standard for Attractive people....girls and boys alike...but even moreso females.

Good looking women pretty much can get whatever they want....because we live and die to please them.

Therefore....if you are good looking, and get this treatment...then why would you hold the mindset of "emo" ...because i feel that most emo people have a problem with the "system" of society...and that is why they choose to rebel against it.

Lt. Claybon you are the man, your posts always deliver.
Message 48 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:
And with all the picture posting along with the subject matter this thread is oficially lockbait

Yep... pretty much. With no pics it may have stood a chance of another 20+posts.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 49 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

Post some more pics please.
Message 50 of 87 (2 Views)
0 Likes