Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Re: Emo girls

Dec 12, 2006

Stones2k6 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:
arite arite i typed in "emo girls" into google images and here is what i get.

----took out pics for space lol----

those are just 2 of em.. i think they are pretty good looking except for the lip piercing..

on some girls its just gross =/

no.

no what, what are you trying to say by simply putting no. No they arent emo?

Photobucket
Message 81 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............

Are you stupid and ignorant? or just completely retarded?

Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.

wow, no reason to flame me. cool it down, charlie brown.

And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA

and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"

But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.

DUDE, thats what i'm saying. Those girls are not EMO. those would be considered Wannabe emos. now do you get it. i know what an emo is.
thats what i was saying. those arent Emo girls. Wannabe emos, yes.

Okay, but theres no point coming in here talking about actually girls with emotional problems because thats not what the person was thinking of when they posted the topic. So, theres no reason in you trying to prove your point.

thers no point in fighting with him, He doesnt understand the art of the female yet.

Amen.
Photobucket
Message 82 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
xxallonblack, thats not an emo girl. She's smiling in a pic. and i saw no cuts.............

Not all emos cut, And Emo girls are damn fine. They dont all cut , Im Not a Emo, But I'l stick up for some of the hot emo girls ive been with, They are normal, its just how they dress, they dont HAVE to cut to be an Emo.

And you're the one thats messed up. Emo are people who are depressed and and "hate life"
"emo can describe a style of fashionor music; or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in "to feel emo")." - WIKIPEDIA

and your last statement. You're not describing an emo girl. Thats just a "Punk (rock) Girl"

But there are the "wannabe" emos, who dont cut, and just dress and look like it. Wait until you start liking women, You'll finally understand.

DUDE, thats what i'm saying. Those girls are not EMO. those would be considered Wannabe emos. now do you get it. i know what an emo is.

Okay, but theres no point coming in here talking about actually girls with emotional problems because thats not what the person was thinking of when they posted the topic. So, theres no reason in you trying to prove your point.

thers no point in fighting with him, He doesnt understand the art of the female yet.

Amen.

wow. so you guys cant defend your statements so you make up a lie (you dont know me) and double team me. well played........
Message 83 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Amen.

Yeah... there are 3 forces of nature you don't mess with.

1. Water
  2. Fire
  3. Women

I won't say why they are similar, but you guys should be able to figure it out pretty easily.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 84 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Dec 12, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

wow. so you guys cant defend your statements so you make up a lie (you dont know me) and double team me. well played........

Double teamed you? NO, I told you that you need to learn about women, before you try to make a statement about women, ever again
venom
Message 85 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1392 posts

Dec 12, 2006

afroman645 wrote:
emo girls cry themselves to sleep because they have no friends

at lest there not 30 and living in there parrents basement
Message 86 of 87 (0 Views)
0 Likes