Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Re: Elite is off to a good start lol

Apr 30, 2007

Stinky89 wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:
What a worthless piece of garbage. who would buy this crap M.S calls a system...????????

Because it has amazing games and despite what you read, many many people have systems that haven't given them a single problem. I read so much online about how many 360s people have gone through, and some people may be telling the truth, but I can easily say I've gone through three Xbox 360s or any other console and people will believe me.

yes amazing games that cant be played bc they system breaks down all  the time
Message 41 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Apr 30, 2007

Da_Ripper wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:
What a worthless piece of garbage. who would buy this crap M.S calls a system...????????

Because it has amazing games and despite what you read, many many people have systems that haven't given them a single problem. I read so much online about how many 360s people have gone through, and some people may be telling the truth, but I can easily say I've gone through three Xbox 360s or any other console and people will believe me.

I don't think you read anything past the good games part of my post. Like I said, there are more people with working systems than those without. No one I know has had an issue with their system and I know a lot of people with Xbox 360s. What you see on the internet is not a fair representation. Either way, you asked why someone would buy the console and I gave you a decent answer.
Message 42 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

May 1, 2007

Stinky89 wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:

I don't think you read anything past the good games part of my post. Like I said, there are more people with working systems than those without. No one I know has had an issue with their system and I know a lot of people with Xbox 360s. What you see on the internet is not a fair representation. Either way, you asked why someone would buy the console and I gave you a decent answer.

idk its my opinion it will never change, unless the ps3 begins breaking like the xbox does. which i dont see happening bc Sony builds quality
Message 43 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7346 posts

May 1, 2007
haha!!

is that photoshopped?
grammatoad
Message 44 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes