PlayStation MVP
10816 posts

Re: Effective Workouts?

Aug 3, 2013

I'm quite lithe, as the photo I posted in the "Pic of Yourself" thread may have shown, but I play volleyball every week, have a physically demanding job, and recently started a new strength/endurance based workout in prepartion for rowing. Now all I need is a new diet.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Aug 3, 2013
If you wanna get pumped to excercise,listen to songs like Castle of Glass,In The End,Numb,Numb/Encore,Bring Me To Life,Zombie,Linger,Lose Yourself,Written In The Stars,etc. etc. etc.,some of my suggestions for u to workout to.
.................!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11566 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I am incredibly odd about music. Music calms me down. I hate loud songs or songs without uplifting lyrics. When I hear rap, for example, I get kind of mad. It does not have a calming sound typically and the lyrics are rarely worth listening to.

Exercising with music just won't get me going without bothering me. I use it therapeutically, so I never listen to music for fun. Odd thing, I know.

"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I am incredibly odd about music. Music calms me down. I hate loud songs or songs without uplifting lyrics. When I hear rap, for example, I get kind of mad. It does not have a calming sound typically and the lyrics are rarely worth listening to.

Exercising with music just won't get me going without bothering me. I use it therapeutically, so I never listen to music for fun. Odd thing, I know.

You sound like Dr.Phill lol,Zombie is a bt war and how it affects soldiers and citizens alike,turning soldiers into basicaly zombies bc they are so scarred from the affects of battle,in the end is abt divorce and how he tried to keep the marriage together but "In the end it doesnt ever matter",Numb is abt wanting to be you not be "numb" and be what everyone is trying to force you to be,Lose Yourself is abt capturing that once in a lifetime oppotunity b4 its gone,Written In the Stars is abt a mans journey from being nithing being addicted to drugs and then becoming a good man and getting off those prpblems. So they are either in the rap or rock genre,but they have VERY good meaningful lyrics and are well worth listening to.
.................!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11566 posts

Aug 3, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

You sound like Dr.Phill lol,Zombie is a bt war and how it affects soldiers and citizens alike,turning soldiers into basicaly zombies bc they are so scarred from the affects of battle,in the end is abt divorce and how he tried to keep the marriage together but "In the end it doesnt ever matter",Numb is abt wanting to be you not be "numb" and be what everyone is trying to force you to be,Lose Yourself is abt capturing that once in a lifetime oppotunity b4 its gone,Written In the Stars is abt a mans journey from being nithing being addicted to drugs and then becoming a good man and getting off those prpblems. So they are either in the rap or rock genre,but they have VERY good meaningful lyrics and are well worth listening to.

There is still the problem of working out to the songs. I must relax with music. Working out is a no-no.

"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (39 Views)
0 Likes