Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
You'll be among 5 or 6 people sitting on deck chairs in the fields that are called "stadiums". Good luck with that. Smiley Tongue

If I have to, I will! Chronik, you with me?!
Message 21 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37262 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
You'll be among 5 or 6 people sitting on deck chairs in the fields that are called "stadiums". Good luck with that. Smiley Tongue

If I have to, I will! Chronik, you with me?!



100% with you id rather actually BE THERE then watch it miles away from my living room on tv..
 
 
OOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!

Message 22 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
10767 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Chronik wrote:


KEEPER wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:
The Euro 2012 Tournament will be in Poland and Ukraine!! This is awesome news, I love this, since I am Polish!
 
Hopefully I'll go!
 
www.uefa.com for all the news!



Woot hopefully I'll live that long!
 
I wonder who's gonna win?



Keep wondering and keep wondering for a looooong time cause Euro 2008 isn't even here yet



Don't I know it. Man i love soccer. Always a game to watch!
Message 23 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


KEEPER wrote:


Chronik wrote:


KEEPER wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:
The Euro 2012 Tournament will be in Poland and Ukraine!! This is awesome news, I love this, since I am Polish!
 
Hopefully I'll go!
 
www.uefa.com for all the news!



Woot hopefully I'll live that long!
 
I wonder who's gonna win?



Keep wondering and keep wondering for a looooong time cause Euro 2008 isn't even here yet



Don't I know it. Man i love soccer. Always a game to watch!


Amen to that!
Message 24 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007

Chronik wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
You'll be among 5 or 6 people sitting on deck chairs in the fields that are called "stadiums". Good luck with that. Smiley Tongue

If I have to, I will! Chronik, you with me?!



100% with you id rather actually BE THERE then watch it miles away from my living room on tv..
OOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!





Lawl, I'd rather watch it at home because at least my living room is in better condition than the stadiums in Poland and Ukraine.


OOOOOOHHHHH!

Message Edited by carbonox_ratchet on 04-19-2007 01:08 AM
Message 25 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/08/2006
Offline
2610 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
Poland.

Ukraine.

The stadiums in those countries can barely support 10 people, let alone the tens of thousands that usually watch such important matches.

Ugh, Euro 2012 will be horrid.

Your on **bleep**ing drugs dude 10 people **bleep** is that?
PS3 forum glitch hack firmware system
Message 26 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
10767 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Kowalskeet wrote:


KEEPER wrote:


Chronik wrote:


KEEPER wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:
The Euro 2012 Tournament will be in Poland and Ukraine!! This is awesome news, I love this, since I am Polish!
 
Hopefully I'll go!
 
www.uefa.com for all the news!



Woot hopefully I'll live that long!
 
I wonder who's gonna win?



Keep wondering and keep wondering for a looooong time cause Euro 2008 isn't even here yet



Don't I know it. Man i love soccer. Always a game to watch!


Amen to that!


So has anyone heard what happened to Casey Keller? I barely got some news about him messing up his thigh...any other details.
Message 27 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Chronik wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
You'll be among 5 or 6 people sitting on deck chairs in the fields that are called "stadiums". Good luck with that. Smiley Tongue

If I have to, I will! Chronik, you with me?!



100% with you id rather actually BE THERE then watch it miles away from my living room on tv..
OOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!





Lawl, I'd rather watch it at home because at least my living room is in better condition than the stadiums in Poland and Ukraine.


OOOOOOHHHHH!

Message Edited by carbonox_ratchet on 04-19-2007 01:08 AM


Dude! Man, it's gonna be awesome, and NOTHING can compare to watching the games live. Here in Canada, it's impossible to find quality soccer. Alas, I have only been to one professional game...French Serie A: Le Mans vs. Strasbourg. Two low-quality teams, but still fantastic to be there. EURO 2012 will rock, no matter where the games are played. It's just a bonus that it's in Poland and Ukraine. for me, Chronik, and everyone else who actually likes Poland/Ukraine.
 
OLE OLE OLE!
Message 28 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/12/2005
Offline
3253 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007
Im still focused on 2008
Lets go Portugal
Photobucket
Message 29 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


MasterChief117 wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
Poland.

Ukraine.

The stadiums in those countries can barely support 10 people, let alone the tens of thousands that usually watch such important matches.

Ugh, Euro 2012 will be horrid.

Your on **bleep**ing drugs dude 10 people **bleep** is that?







Grow some thick skin or gain a sense of humour. Smiley Tongue
Message 30 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes