Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
And the point is?

Poland won't win the European Championships anyway.


Oh, I wouldn't count them out. They've been great so far this year





Israel are doing great this year...but are they going to win the European Championships? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: Are you kiddin'?

Same applies to Poland.

I live in England and I follow the English national team but do I think England will win? Pfft, hell no. There's nothing wrong with showing some negativity towards your national team.


I dunno, without Beckham, they could have a better chance than ever Artur Boruc FTW! Chronik, I hope you know who that is...
Message 41 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/24/2007
Offline
3725 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007
Yay! Ill be 18 in 2012 and im Polish!
Domo-kun!
Message 42 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Pete_K wrote:
Yay! Ill be 18 in 2012 and im Polish!


Sweet! There's more Polish people than I expected here And I'll be 20, hopefully I'll be able to leave school for it
Message 43 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
And the point is?

Poland won't win the European Championships anyway.


Oh, I wouldn't count them out. They've been great so far this year





Israel are doing great this year...but are they going to win the European Championships? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: Are you kiddin'?

Same applies to Poland.

I live in England and I follow the English national team but do I think England will win? Pfft, hell no. There's nothing wrong with showing some negativity towards your national team.


I dunno, without Beckham, they could have a better chance than ever Artur Boruc FTW! Chronik, I hope you know who that is...





Without Beckham, England are now REALLY fighting for a spot in the European Championships. England are playing extremely poorly ever since the new manager took over as well.
Message 44 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2007
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
And the point is?

Poland won't win the European Championships anyway.


Oh, I wouldn't count them out. They've been great so far this year





Israel are doing great this year...but are they going to win the European Championships? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: Are you kiddin'?

Same applies to Poland.

I live in England and I follow the English national team but do I think England will win? Pfft, hell no. There's nothing wrong with showing some negativity towards your national team.


I dunno, without Beckham, they could have a better chance than ever Artur Boruc FTW! Chronik, I hope you know who that is...





Without Beckham, England are now REALLY fighting for a spot in the European Championships. England are playing extremely poorly ever since the new manager took over as well.

And I gotta say, Frank Lampard is my favourite English player, hands down. Followed by John Terry.
Message 45 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/16/2005
Offline
2185 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Kowalskeet wrote:


GROVE4LIFE wrote:


astro94 wrote:
Cool, to bad it's not in the UK were I live



Well I guess you can console yourself in the knowledge that the final looks like it'll be an all English affair, that and your not an AS Roma fan


Uhh...You're thinking Champion's League. I'm talking about the EURO cup, an international competion, not club teams.



Oh... Iwasn't thinking straight, perhaps I should stop drinking during the daytime...
You cannot tell whether a person is good or bad by his vicissitudes in life. Good and bad fortune are matters of fate. Good and bad actions are Man's way. Retribution of good and evil is taught simply as a moral lesson - quote from "Hagakure - the book of the Samurai"
Message 46 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
And the point is?

Poland won't win the European Championships anyway.


Oh, I wouldn't count them out. They've been great so far this year





Israel are doing great this year...but are they going to win the European Championships? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: Are you kiddin'?

Same applies to Poland.

I live in England and I follow the English national team but do I think England will win? Pfft, hell no. There's nothing wrong with showing some negativity towards your national team.


I dunno, without Beckham, they could have a better chance than ever Artur Boruc FTW! Chronik, I hope you know who that is...





Without Beckham, England are now REALLY fighting for a spot in the European Championships. England are playing extremely poorly ever since the new manager took over as well.

And I gotta say, Frank Lampard is my favourite English player, hands down. Followed by John Terry.





Have you been following England AT ALL? Lampard is extremely poor for England and a player that doesn't deserve a place in the starting 11. He's only good at Chelsea.

The only good players that warrant a starting place because of their efforts are:

John Terry (Best defender in the world bar none)
Steven Gerrard (Best England player without a doubt)
Michael Carrick (Blinding for Man Utd)
Owen Hargreaves (A defensive beast)
Wayne Rooney (Starting to get back on form again)

Every other player would get thrown out if it were up to me.
Message 47 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/16/2005
Offline
2185 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


Kowalskeet wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
And the point is?

Poland won't win the European Championships anyway.


Oh, I wouldn't count them out. They've been great so far this year





Israel are doing great this year...but are they going to win the European Championships? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: Are you kiddin'?

Same applies to Poland.

I live in England and I follow the English national team but do I think England will win? Pfft, hell no. There's nothing wrong with showing some negativity towards your national team.


I dunno, without Beckham, they could have a better chance than ever Artur Boruc FTW! Chronik, I hope you know who that is...





Without Beckham, England are now REALLY fighting for a spot in the European Championships. England are playing extremely poorly ever since the new manager took over as well.

And I gotta say, Frank Lampard is my favourite English player, hands down. Followed by John Terry.





Have you been following England AT ALL? Lampard is extremely poor for England and a player that doesn't deserve a place in the starting 11. He's only good at Chelsea.

The only good players that warrant a starting place because of their efforts are:

John Terry (Best defender in the world bar none)
Steven Gerrard (Best England player without a doubt)
Michael Carrick (Blinding for Man Utd)
Owen Hargreaves (A defensive beast)
Wayne Rooney (Starting to get back on form again)


Every other player would get thrown out if it were up to me.

They'd all make it into my own England starting eleven, I'd also include Carragher and Lennon.

You cannot tell whether a person is good or bad by his vicissitudes in life. Good and bad fortune are matters of fate. Good and bad actions are Man's way. Retribution of good and evil is taught simply as a moral lesson - quote from "Hagakure - the book of the Samurai"
Message 48 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/14/2005
Offline
3572 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007
i thought for sure it was going to be in italy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PSN ID: bobakadush & SOLID_SNAKE_7777
Message 49 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: EURO 2012 to be in Poland & Ukraine!!!

Apr 19, 2007


bobakadush wrote:
i thought for sure it was going to be in italy





So did I and the majority of others. However, it seems that due to the recent events (crowd trouble, police murders, scandals etc.), Italy just wasn't "safe" enough to host a major tournament.
Message 50 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes