Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: Dubai Is A Pretty Cool Place....

Jan 6, 2007
I've been to Dubai.

The Sultan invited us there, he met my Dad at law-school and they are really good friendsSmiley Happy

Anyways, we got to see the princess(Huge honor, only childeren and women are allowed to)

They have sooo many pets, including ostriges (sp?)

Their palace is amazing...very beautiful.

Then we got to ride ATVs through the desert, got to ride camels through the desert, only our family and another one also friends with the sultan and my Dad, and then we camped in the middle of the desert....it was such an amazing trip.....

Dubai= AwesomeSmiley Very Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 21 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Jan 6, 2007
Oh they're the one with the sail hotel! Awesome!!!

If they get the tallest building there, I'm going on vacation
Message 22 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Jan 6, 2007
i guess they like to build.. seems awsome! - i saw a whole special on TV about Ski Dubai that place is crazy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10714 posts

Jan 6, 2007
Yeah, but non of those pictures are real. They are all either drawing or CG. I would really like to see some real photos of this area.
Message 24 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Jan 6, 2007

PSPX_02 wrote:
Yeah, but non of those pictures are real. They are all either drawing or CG. I would really like to see some real photos of this area.

i think everyone knows that... but still incredibly complex plans being put into place that actually had pictures of the construction so far. They showed of Dubai's infrastructure and places like Ski Dubai and the hotel and apartments and stuff were real
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 25 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Jan 6, 2007

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

PSPX_02 wrote:

i think everyone knows that... but still incredibly complex plans being put into place that actually had pictures of the construction so far. They showed of Dubai's infrastructure and places like Ski Dubai and the hotel and apartments and stuff were real

Yeah they also showed that road in 1990 and showed it again in 2003. That was real cause i've been to Dubai and those buildings were actually there. I think i went on the same road infact.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes