Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Drive it like you stole it.

Sep 14, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

Somebody just broke into one of my cars earlier this morning.  Luckily they just took the radio.  I think they were too noobish to steal the whole car.  (Knock on wood they don't try again).  Horrible Friday the 13th for me so far lol.  

I've seen the screw driver method working on 80s cars.  Even car keys of same car/different owners working on 1990+ cars.  This is bringing back memories of a low point in my life during my younger years lol.

If its a GM car they can track it with on star..

GameMasters make their own cars?

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 11 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

only if you pay for on star.

am i really the only one imagined seperoth saying that????

anyways, someone broke into my dads car once, you know how they say park under a light and people wont take anything in it? well it actually helped them, took the radio, busted the window.

and the only time i drive a car like i stole it is in grand theft auto.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 12 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Sep 14, 2013

car doesn't start with a copy of the orginal key and I don't have an spare orginal key  and I'm not doing that to the only orginal key I have and whatever.

Message 13 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Sep 14, 2013

LOL setz.  If you do that make sure you send me a PM with a link, I'll be laughing :smileytongue:

Message 14 of 17 (66 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

only if you pay for on star.

Actually not really.

Paying for onstar only grants you access to their services. Regardless, the vehicle "dials home" and the location data is stored locally.... like every other GPS enabled device. 
If the vehicle is stolen, you CAN call GM/Onstar and they well remote access to the vehicle and they'll pull the location data from the vehicle to find out where its last "ping" location was. 

My 335i has the same service through BMW Assist and even if I no longer pay for the service, they will always know where my car is.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 15 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17139 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

Somebody just broke into one of my cars earlier this morning.  Luckily they just took the radio.  I think they were too noobish to steal the whole car.  (Knock on wood they don't try again).  Horrible Friday the 13th for me so far lol.  

I've seen the screw driver method working on 80s cars.  Even car keys of same car/different owners working on 1990+ cars.  This is bringing back memories of a low point in my life during my younger years lol.

If its a GM car they can track it with on star..

Same with BlueLink for all Hyundai models too.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 16 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Screwdriver in the Ignition - Imgur.jpg

Link on how to make one, not my creation just found and wanted to share. 

http://imgur.com/a/Ea9d6

That's awesome. I'd love to make one of those for my car. I'd use it as a spare :smileylol:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 17 of 17 (48 Views)
0 Likes