Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: Dreams

Oct 3, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

I get getting the same dream which is annoying, since it affects my way of thinking from timt to time. Has anyone gotten the same bad dream over again?

They say a reoccurring dream is your mind trying to warn, or bring you attention of/to something.

Moble

Ive been getting this dream of my dad getting shot and dieing 3 times now :smileysad:

That could mean you are concerned about your Dad's health.  It could also be your mind pondering what your life would be without your Dad.  Don't worry though, unless you are clairvoyant, I don't think you are predicting your father's murder.

Moble

Message 11 of 14 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 3, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

I get getting the same dream which is annoying, since it affects my way of thinking from timt to time. Has anyone gotten the same bad dream over again?

They say a reoccurring dream is your mind trying to warn, or bring you attention of/to something.

Moble

Ive been getting this dream of my dad getting shot and dieing 3 times now :smileysad:

That could mean you are concerned about your Dad's health.  It could also be your mind pondering what your life would be without your Dad.  Don't worry though, unless you are clairvoyant, I don't think you are predicting your father's murder.

Moble

Yeah that may be im prone to worry alot. Well thanks for the info that, put my mind at ease :robothappy:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I don't have dreams anymore, to be honest.
Message 13 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 3, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:
I don't have dreams anymore, to be honest.

That is a shame.  Sorry.  The most important dreams are the ones that effect the day or days following.  That is usually when you have something weighing on you conscious.

Moble

Message 14 of 14 (41 Views)