Jan 18 2007
By: GunnerZer0~ Uncharted Territory 2108 posts

Dreamcast Information

16 replies 2 views Edited Jan 18, 2007
I was recently feeling nostalgic, and had never owned a SEGA system before,  so I bought a Dreamcast online. Many of you have probably had a Dreamcast and I wanted to know what are some good multiplayer games? You can mention single player games too, but I'd really rather play with friends.
Myspace - myspace.com/jakeisfrigginawesome
Message 1 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
420 posts

Re: Dreamcast Information

Jan 18, 2007
there probly no 1 on there
Message 2 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Jan 18, 2007
No not the online, I'm sure that network was cancelled a while back. I mean splitscreen.
Message 3 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Jan 18, 2007
power stone was pretty cool, and crazy taxi was fun too

Message 4 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Jan 18, 2007

GunnerZer0 wrote:
I was recently feeling nostalgic, and had never owned a SEGA system before,  so I bought a Dreamcast online. Many of you have probably had a Dreamcast and I wanted to know what are some good multiplayer games? You can mention single player games too, but I'd really rather play with friends.

PSO.
venom
Message 5 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

Jan 18, 2007
If you like old school air plane shooters, shumps, I would HIGHLY recommand Ikaruga.

If you like fighting games, I would HIGHLY recommand Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Capcom vs. SNK 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Definitly Shenmue, it's kinda like an interactive RPG.
Message 6 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Jan 18, 2007

SS4Gohan wrote:
If you like old school air plane shooters, shumps, I would HIGHLY recommand Ikaruga.

If you like fighting games, I would HIGHLY recommand Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Capcom vs. SNK 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Definitly Shenmue, it's kinda like an interactive RPG.

especially shenmue Smiley Tongue

im still holding hope for 3...

Message 7 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Jan 18, 2007
Yeah, I've already ordered Shenmue, I hear it was quite the hype monster back in the day. I wouldn't know, I was too young, and mezmerized by Pokemon Stadium on the N64.
Message 8 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

Jan 18, 2007

crovax3000 wrote:

I know they made a 2 but didn't know what happened to it... so I looked on Wikipeida and apparently it went to the Xbox due to MS buying the rights to it in the US. Probably out of necessity since DC was dying in the US, but I dobut it sold well on the Xbox since I have not seen anybody with it and majority of Xbox owners are more PC orientated, that is more into FPS. I do remember reading Suzuki saying the 3rd might just be a movie? But it seems the movie is just a compilation of the movie scenes from the two games bundled with Shenmue 2.
Message 9 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Jan 18, 2007

SS4Gohan wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

I know they made a 2 but didn't know what happened to it... so I looked on Wikipeida and apparently it went to the Xbox due to MS buying the rights to it in the US. Probably out of necessity since DC was dying in the US, but I dobut it sold well on the Xbox since I have not seen anybody with it and majority of Xbox owners are more PC orientated, that is more into FPS. I do remember reading Suzuki saying the 3rd might just be a movie? But it seems the movie is just a compilation of the movie scenes from the two games bundled with Shenmue 2.

yea, two was on xbox, and was still just as awesome, but like the original, left many questions unanswered.. but it was still a fantastic game
i read that movie deal, as well, but heard it was jus a rumor started by some fan.
i have checked this site from time to time, and they kinda give mixed signals as to 3 is in the making or not.. we can only hope

Message 10 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes