Dec 01 2006
By: cannacup2010 Last Guardian 13770 posts

Download Help NOW - All nerds report

5 replies 3 views Edited Dec 1, 2006
Alright, this is pissing me off for to long now.  When I try to download anything it'll start but always stop at some random point.  I've always gotten by by just completely just turning off the Firewall, but that doesn't work anymore.  What the hell is the problem?  My dad has always said it  must be a problem with the website...  Erm herm, bull **bleep**.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 1 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11852 posts

Re: Download Help NOW - All nerds report

Dec 1, 2006
yea that happens to me to but i just redownload and it works
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 1, 2006

chickenmaster wrote:
Alright, this is pissing me off for to long now.  When I try to download anything it'll start but always stop at some random point.  I've always gotten by by just completely just turning off the Firewall, but that doesn't work anymore.  What the hell is the problem?  My dad has always said it  must be a problem with the website...  Erm herm, bull **bleep**.

Maybe if you change your tone and ask nicely, you'll get help

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 3 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Dec 1, 2006
It's a problem with the host, which probably sucks.  (the host of the website that is)

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 4 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3630 posts

Dec 1, 2006
like cut you off or what? it happened to me but i did a spyware scan and then i found some infected cookies and deleted them
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Dec 2, 2006
It cuts off halfway through the download and doesn't change.  And it's all websites, pretty much ever. All hosts can't be bad >.< Redownloading typically it just happens again, and when I search for stuff it always finds the normal stuff, nothing that slows me down.

Message Edited by chickenmaster on 12-01-2006 07:58 PM
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 6 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes