Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/17/2003
Offline
3381 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007
good times, good times
Message 10 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007
another good thing is that ur parents werent so over protective all the dam time
Message 11 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2005
Offline
4694 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007


Whit3boy wrote:
another good thing is that ur parents werent so over protective all the dam time



yes i know, I know i had all the power ranger figures too!!!
 
 
Man Nick should show old nicktoons at midnight, not lame nick at nite
»Thomas DeLonge is my hero«

» New User Guide | PSP FAQ | PS3 FAQ | Community News | Secret «
Message 12 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007


John Dowe wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:
another good thing is that ur parents werent so over protective all the dam time



yes i know, I know i had all the power ranger figures too!!!
 
 
Man Nick should show old nicktoons at midnight, not lame nick at nite


i thought nick at nite always came on?
well i liked watching fresh prince at midnight
and yea i liked the power rangers! the Blue and Green were my fav
Message 13 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007
<---------- is a child of the 90's.....good times.....good times
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 14 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2005
Offline
4694 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007
»Thomas DeLonge is my hero«

» New User Guide | PSP FAQ | PS3 FAQ | Community News | Secret «
Message 15 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007


John Dowe wrote:


hahah i loved that show!!!!!!
i liked the old carton network
now its retarded with all the new shows

Message 16 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/02/2007
Offline
2534 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007
yeah kind of missed i wanna go back to 1st and 2nd grade they were the best times in school





PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 17 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007


ARIZONIAN wrote:
yeah kind of missed i wanna go back to 1st and 2nd grade they were the best times in school


my fav times was 4th and 5th grade


Message Edited by Whit3boy on 03-18-2007 01:51 AM
Message 18 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
9199 posts
 

Re: Dont you guys miss the 90's?

Mar 18, 2007


Ashton305 wrote:
<---------- is a child of the 90's.....good times.....good times


yes they were, yes they were
Message 19 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes