Uncharted Territory
1647 posts

Re: Don't you hate younger siblings

Nov 24, 2006
Hate is such a strong word lol, not realy they can get on my nerves like all the time though. Then I want to send them to Africa or something way the hell outt of my way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4912 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Yea hate ys strong, even though she annoys me shes still my sister
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Well, if you HATE (regonise the word HATE) you are either emo or you need professional help, or you need to go to church. I can never hate anyone except (dont want to say names) people of history that were insane killers and the present, please just relax, and talk to her, explain to her, to sit her down, just stand infront of the door and do somthing to catch her attension (SOMTHING THAT KIDS WOULD LIKE, DONT GET NASTY IDEAS) then when she calms down explain what you thing is wrong, just say

Deep breath while sitting down......

Youmi......you need to stop.....

HowDoI... wrote:
**bleep**, my little sister is such a god damn angel to my parents but then when my parents leave shes like the devil or something, sometimes i think shes smarter than me.

Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Noticing that you are actually typing in pure full sentences like a REAL civilised person these days, i can tell you are going to be a good loyal psu member, i just had to speak myself there.

dArK_RoMeO wrote:
They dont live with me anymore. Thankfully.

Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4912 posts

Nov 24, 2006

madhive wrote:
Well, if you HATE (regonise the word HATE) you are either emo or you need professional help, or you need to go to church. I can never hate anyone except (dont want to say names) people of history that were insane killers and the present, please just relax, and talk to her, explain to her, to sit her down, just stand infront of the door and do somthing to catch her attension (SOMTHING THAT KIDS WOULD LIKE, DONT GET NASTY IDEAS) then when she calms down explain what you thing is wrong, just say

HowDoI... wrote:
**bleep**, my little sister is such a god damn angel to my parents but then when my parents leave shes like the devil or something, sometimes i think shes smarter than me.

Dont gotta go all psycho on me....
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I was just saying, letting you know what i was thinking, i am one of those people who like to say what their mind says to them at times, and also i am the youngest, and my sisters just leave if they want to get away.

HowDoI... wrote:

madhive wrote:

HowDoI... wrote:

Dont gotta go all psycho on me....

Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes