Last Guardian
8991 posts

Re: Does using a walkthorugh help you in some sort of way, or are you more of a playthrough person?

Nov 24, 2013
Depends on the game really...
Message 11 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Does using a walkthorugh help you in some sort of way, or are you more of a playthrough person?

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

For me, it depends on how challenging I find the game to be

Message 12 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4172 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Yes, sometimes you just get stuck and can't progress. Sometimes you look for hours and can't find something. I always try very hard to do everything on my own. But am glad I don't have to just give up the game and can get some help. But to use a walkthrough for the whole game would make it pointless to even play it.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
The reason to buy a NEW console is to play NEW Games not old ones.
Message 13 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Most of the time I use walkthroughs to find collectibles. I very rarely use them for advancing in the story because the campaigns in most games are pretty straight forward on how to beat a level/mission/quest (at least for the games I play).

Message 14 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Nov 24, 2013
Depends really. Most of the time I'm too lazy to use walkthroughs, because I'd rather play the game instead of reading some walkthrough. I've done it for achievements and trophies and other games. But I haven't done it that much often. I think the last time I did it was for L.A. Noire maybe.

As for other types of media, maybe installing certain software on a PC, or doing some kind of problem solving, I'll use a walkthrough for that.
Message 15 of 15 (51 Views)
0 Likes