Reply
Mar 31 2007
By: ghettoninja~ Treasure Hunter 5004 posts
Offline

Does hair growth have a limit?

11 replies 3 views Edited Mar 31, 2007
I am trying to grow a freacking afro but it takes to long, everytime i pick it out it doesn't seem to get any longer. Does hair growth have a limit?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/20/2004
Offline
15166 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007
It shouldn't. It just starts to grow slower eventually.
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007
It's kinda like radioactive decay - the longer it has been the slower it goes.
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/14/2006
Offline
9177 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


NK wrote:
It shouldn't. It just starts to grow slower eventually.


Yeah,I don't think it would ever stop growing,it would just grow slower over time
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


Jakester14 wrote:


NK wrote:
It shouldn't. It just starts to grow slower eventually.


Yeah,I don't think it would ever stop growing,it would just grow slower over time


Yeah, true that
 
Except when you're guy and you start balding (girls too rarely)
Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
19067 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


ghetto ninja wrote:
I am trying to grow a freacking afro but it takes to long, everytime i pick it out it doesn't seem to get any longer. Does hair growth have a limit?


hair does not have a growth limit.
Your hair is short compared to those mentioned in this article: http://www.thaifocus.com/news/stories/longhair.htm
The article itself has been around for 9 years.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
5004 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


hwhunt13 wrote:


ghetto ninja wrote:
I am trying to grow a freacking afro but it takes to long, everytime i pick it out it doesn't seem to get any longer. Does hair growth have a limit?


hair does not have a growth limit.
Your hair is short compared to those mentioned in this article: http://www.thaifocus.com/news/stories/longhair.htm
The article itself has been around for 9 years.


now thats long hair
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/25/2005
Offline
15329 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


hwhunt13 wrote:
hair does not have a growth limit.
Your hair is short compared to those mentioned in this article: http://www.thaifocus.com/news/stories/longhair.htm
The article itself has been around for 9 years.

I was going to post that theres a man with 16' long hair. Smiley Tongue but you beat me to it.
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 12/06/2003
Offline
14005 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


NK wrote:
It shouldn't. It just starts to grow slower eventually.



yup it only slows down but never stops
Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/03/2006
Offline
16055 posts
 

Re: Does hair growth have a limit?

Mar 31, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:


Jakester14 wrote:


NK wrote:
It shouldn't. It just starts to grow slower eventually.


Yeah,I don't think it would ever stop growing,it would just grow slower over time


Yeah, true that
 
Except when you're guy and you start balding (girls too rarely)


i know a woman who is balding
Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes