Highlighted
Jan 16 2011
By: King_Revis First Son 20 posts

Does anyone here think that Cartoon Network would be better with Toonami back?

21 replies 10 views Edited Jan 16, 2011

Anyone remember Toonami, or at least know what Toonami is? Am I the only one who thinks there is no possible way that Toonami could ever help an already ruined channel?

Message 1 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Does anyone here think that Cartoon Network would be better with Toonami back?

Jan 16, 2011

At least here in Norway, Toonami was the only reason to ever watch Cartoon Network...

Message 2 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2156 posts

Re: Does anyone here think that Cartoon Network would be better with Toonami back?

Jan 16, 2011

no, cartoon network is terrible now

-evilbunny

Message 3 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Jan 16, 2011

I watched Toonami when I was in elementary and middle school. I loved watching Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, etc. for two hours.

I don't watch cartoons or cartoon network anymore, but I one day I was flipping through and was wondering why they got rid of Toonami... Pretty dumb idea if you ask me. I remember Toonami used to advertise for video games too like Final Fantasy X.

Message 4 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 16, 2011

Wow, because I got into a discussion with some of my friends about Toonami. I was the ONLY ONE who said "No, Cartoon Network would only make Toonami suck". My friends literally slapped me.

Message 5 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 16, 2011

The majority of people whom remember Toonmai for what it was are now to old for the type of cartoons they used to show. The current generations are happy with there animated reality tv shows and theres nothing thats going to change about that as any change Cartoon Network makes now will only hurt them.

Message 6 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Jan 16, 2011

yes, I really liked DBZ and all the old cartoons like tom and jerry, ed edd eddy and courage.

From Puerto Rico Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 16, 2011

I would love for toonami to come back. That was all I watched in elementary and middle school. Heck, really any anime would be great. .Hack//Sign, gundam wing, samauri champloo.

Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

PSU handle: NewbieSmack
Gaming PSN handle: Mistah_Kurtz
Message 8 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Jan 16, 2011

No, I don't. All of the content that was on is easily accessible on well priced DVDs with the original non-terrible audio included.

Message 9 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jan 16, 2011

I liked Toonami. It was a great way to decide what series I wanted to ad to my DVD collection.

Ah, the Cartoon Network of the old days. Back in the time when Cartoon Network showed...well...catoons!

Message 10 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes