Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Re: Does Popularity Matter To You?

Apr 5, 2007

Wilhelm93 wrote:
Of course it matters..  being popular is everything .. its a way of being that only some of us have..  u get everything and everybody loves you..  ur known everywhere.. so what? we're preps.. people shouldn't blame us for dressing nicely being athletic and being rich..   people who don't care about popularity and  their social status are just big losers who probably spend their friday nights at home reading a book or playing.... scrable or something...

omg...if you ever, ever, ever walked into my school with that attitude i promise you wouldnt be popular anymore because you would be so horribly embarresed after what we do to you..

just because you are popular does not mean you throw it in peoples faces
be thankful you have an easy time
unlike you other people may not be athletic or rich or even dress nice, but at least they have a good personality and that makes them popular

there are TONS and i mean TONS of people that are popular just because they are cool ppl
its ppl like you who make everyone think that they HAVE to be popular or else they will fail at life
its why everyone else thinks america is stuck up
its why people have no compassion for anyone else anymore

i understand where you are coming from, i'm on the football team, i'm on the swim team, i dress nice
BUT I WOULD NEVER FLAUNT IT IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE YOU JUST DID

i actually envy the "non popular" people
they are some of the coolest people i know
their life is probably easier because they dont have to deal with the crap i have to deal with in the popular crowd
all the drama and the fighting....its just tiring..

so next time you think you are being all "cool and popular" by saying the crap that you just did, stop and think
your life might not be as great as you think, and judging by the response from the posters here, they definetly dont agree with what you just said.

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 51 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2796 posts

Apr 5, 2007
honestly no.Smiley Indifferent
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ���� PnP LAN

Message 52 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Wilhelm93 wrote:
Of course it matters..  being popular is everything .. its a way of being that only some of us have..  u get everything and everybody loves you..  ur known everywhere.. so what? we're preps.. people shouldn't blame us for dressing nicely being athletic and being rich..   people who don't care about popularity and  their social status are just big losers who probably spend their friday nights at home reading a book or playing.... scrable or something...

omg...if you ever, ever, ever walked into my school with that attitude i promise you wouldnt be popular anymore because you would be so horribly embarresed after what we do to you..

just because you are popular does not mean you throw it in peoples faces
be thankful you have an easy time
unlike you other people may not be athletic or rich or even dress nice, but at least they have a good personality and that makes them popular

there are TONS and i mean TONS of people that are popular just because they are cool ppl
its ppl like you who make everyone think that they HAVE to be popular or else they will fail at life
its why everyone else thinks america is stuck up
its why people have no compassion for anyone else anymore

i understand where you are coming from, i'm on the football team, i'm on the swim team, i dress nice
BUT I WOULD NEVER FLAUNT IT IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE YOU JUST DID

i actually envy the "non popular" people
they are some of the coolest people i know
their life is probably easier because they dont have to deal with the crap i have to deal with in the popular crowd
all the drama and the fighting....its just tiring..

so next time you think you are being all "cool and popular" by saying the crap that you just did, stop and think
your life might not be as great as you think, and judging by the response from the posters here, they definetly dont agree with what you just said.

*clap*  Well said.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 53 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4565 posts

Apr 5, 2007
to me... it doesn't...
"no"  <- horray for 1 word answers ^^
~
Message 54 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Apr 5, 2007
When I think of prep school I see kids in sweater vests playing some game like croquet or something.

Off Topic: Is the water like death water in Mexico? Can you drink it? If you swim in it will you die?

Wilhelm93 wrote:
dude ... I'm 13.. and I'm not american.. I'm mexican.. so maybe its different over here.. because to be popular .. you have to be rich.. and good looking..  I might put it as a way of living.. because that's what it is over here.. you get everything..  I go to a prep school .. all my friends are rich.. as well as me..  If something happens to me I can just call my father and use his influence to get me out of any problem .. i can do anything i want, since my parents are never around and i have the security that nothing will happen to me.. cause  first of all.. I'm in  Mexico.. and everyone knows that over here.. money gets you everything..  

Ho Ho Ho
Message 55 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2104 posts

Apr 5, 2007
No....... logicly u won't die if u drink mexican water.. that's just being racist to the country.. but what I mean is that for example,if you are caught driving fast and u give 500 pesos (less than 50 dollars) to a mexican police guy the odds are that he won't give u a ticket...

Message Edited by Wilhelm93 on 04-04-2007 10:39 PM
Message 56 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10233 posts

Apr 5, 2007
doesnt matter to me.
Message 57 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Yeah I think im a loser too and popularity doesnt really matter to me but sometimes i just wish i knew what i were like but i dont really care.

DBZWWE wrote:
To tell the truth it doesn't matter to me. I am always myself. Even if people think I'm a complete lol loser well , **bleep** em. Simple as that.

Anyways Topic

?????!

*Glares at new rank*

Message Edited by DBZWWE on 04-04-2007 08:32 PM

Message 58 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Apr 5, 2007

DBZWWE wrote:

*Glares at new rank*

Message Edited by DBZWWE on 04-04-2007 08:32 PM

I loved being Spec Op..  Appreciate it while you can, before you know it you'll have a rank where you don't know what the hell it means (see mine?)....

Anyways...  Popularity has never been a real problem with me.  I've always hated prepy kids, but other than that, I got along well with just about everybody.  Clicks are really big in (I suppose) most High Schools..  I get along with a lot of them, so I'm happy

For the most part though..  As long as your not an outcast, it's all good.  That, and as long as you got some peeps to chill with most of the week.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 59 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I'd rather be hated for lisening/doing whatever I want to do, and not what other people think is "Cool" or "Hip"

But not hated enough to wanted to be killed.
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 60 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes