Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Re: Does Popularity Matter To You?

Apr 5, 2007
I'll have to say popularity does matter to me.

I wouldn't have the respect I get at my school.
Message 61 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Apr 5, 2007

DarkSeeker wrote:

Wilhelm93 wrote:
dude ... I'm 13.. and I'm not american.. I'm mexican.. so maybe its different over here.. because to be popular .. you have to be rich.. and good looking..  I might put it as a way of living.. because that's what it is over here.. you get everything..  I go to a prep school .. all my friends are rich.. as well as me..  If something happens to me I can just call my father and use his influence to get me out of any problem .. i can do anything i want, since my parents are never around and i have the security that nothing will happen to me.. cause  first of all.. I'm in  Mexico.. and everyone knows that over here.. money gets you everything..  

So basically you're the little **bleep** that got beat up in public school so you had to go to private school?  I hate kids that have their parents do everything.  I try to stay as independent from them as I can.  Of course not with everything, but I solve my own problems if I can.

I agree totaly dark seeker.wilhmer seems like a brat who has parents do everything.
Message 62 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Apr 5, 2007

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

Wilhelm93 wrote:
mm.. no.. I didn't get beat up.. and I've never gone to a public school..  and I don't depend on my parents....... well yes, on their money, but .. well i guess i think i'm independent since i don't see my parents to often.. but i suppose i do depend of them.. since i live in their house and i use .. or waste(whatever u think suits better) their money...  but i don't care about that.. after all i am the one who gets to do whatever i want and i'm never  worried about money since its not a problem... i just get to have fun

there is no words to describe how much i hate spoiled people.

exactly. after reading wilhimers first 3 posts i have been getting extremely angry beyond words. I HATE spoiled people.
Message 63 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes