Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Re: Do your parents think you are up to no good when you lock the door?

Jan 3, 2007

PS2master4444 wrote:
Who ya gonna call?

MaggIvy wrote:
Don't push your luck...don't wanna get banned now...

GHOSTBUSTERS

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 61 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Bud10 wrote:
I never lock my door, mainly because my lock doesnt work really good, I am getting tired of everyone barging in my room though, my dad always knocks and waits for a response, its my mom that only knocks once then barges in before I can say anything, my sister never knocks she just barges in.

same here exept its my brother and my dad that bardge in my mom just waits but i dont have a lock on my bedroom door, but when i feel unconfertable like taking a shower or using the phisitles (lol) and i lock the door and my perents say somthing i just say it got stuck...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 62 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Jan 3, 2007

PS2master4444 wrote:
Who ya gonna call?

MaggIvy wrote:
Don't push your luck...don't wanna get banned now...

Heres a souvenere (sp):

Message 63 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Jan 3, 2007
I ALWAYS lock my door, but for a multitude of reasons.
1) My room is upstairs. Our living room is downstairs, and there is a balcony overlooking it. The ceiling is 25 ft. high, so that TV echoes alot.
2) I don't like people invading the only space that is really mine to take sanctuary in.
3) My parents hate video games, and I play Socom a lot, and even though I get exceptional grades, they still think it's a bad thing to do.
4) I do a lot of eBay-ing, so I need to focus. It's my part time job and it makes me a lot of money.
5) (This one is actually something I am up to) When I have a friend or two over, I have alcohol in my room that I keep in a lock box, which is in plain viewSmiley Very Happy
6) When I am reading or (rarely) doing homework, and someone disturbs me, they'd better run. When my door is locked, at least I can hold myself back.
7) My family is **bleep**ing annoying. I have lived with them for 18 years, and I can't stand to spend more than 5 minutes around any of them. Soon I am going to college, thank God.
8) My fiance sleeps here a lot, and it's annoying to wake up to my little brother taking pictures of us in the morning, thinking it is funny.
Message 64 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Jan 3, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:
I ALWAYS lock my door, but for a multitude of reasons.
1) My room is upstairs. Our living room is downstairs, and there is a balcony overlooking it. The ceiling is 25 ft. high, so that TV echoes alot.
2) I don't like people invading the only space that is really mine to take sanctuary in.
3) My parents hate video games, and I play Socom a lot, and even though I get exceptional grades, they still think it's a bad thing to do.
4) I do a lot of eBay-ing, so I need to focus. It's my part time job and it makes me a lot of money.
5) (This one is actually something I am up to) When I have a friend or two over, I have alcohol in my room that I keep in a lock box, which is in plain viewSmiley Very Happy
6) When I am reading or (rarely) doing homework, and someone disturbs me, they'd better run. When my door is locked, at least I can hold myself back.
7) My family is **bleep**ing annoying. I have lived with them for 18 years, and I can't stand to spend more than 5 minutes around any of them. Soon I am going to college, thank God.
8) My fiance sleeps here a lot, and it's annoying to wake up to my little brother taking pictures of us in the morning, thinking it is funny.

rofl
ive already wanted to do that eBaying job

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 65 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1227 posts

Jan 3, 2007
lol my mom doesnt care that much, and i have a very good exuse:its a habit(i thought this was the bathroom lol)
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 66 of 66 (3 Views)
0 Likes