Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Re: Do you think it is right to.

Feb 24, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:
Yup and if her BF kicks my but it'll be worth it knowing i have did the right thing

It's none of your buisness, your just going to make yourself look like a jackass. Is it worth getting your ass kicked for some random girl? She probably doesen't even give a **bleep**.
1) it's not a random girl
2) when he just wants *beep* then says he leaving her after is a big problem 

Do whatever you want man, you came for opinions and I gave mine. Even if it's not a random chick, I'd couldn't care less about her relationship unless he was beating her, then I would step in and kick his ass if she was my friend. But obviously it's your decision not mine. Good luck.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Message 11 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Feb 24, 2010

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:
Yup and if her BF kicks my but it'll be worth it knowing i have did the right thing

It's none of your buisness, your just going to make yourself look like a jackass. Is it worth getting your ass kicked for some random girl? She probably doesen't even give a **bleep**.

Do whatever you want man, you came for opinions and I gave mine. Even if it's not a random chick, I'd couldn't care less about her relationship unless he was beating her, then I would step in and kick his ass if she was my friend. But obviously it's your decision not mine. Good luck.

Exactly.

Unless if there's physical abuse, it's none of my concern. Don't stick your nose in other people's affairs. If she's too stupid to realize it, then that's her fault...or her parents...

Photobucket

Message 12 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Feb 24, 2010

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

Ya but like the second post in the thread says "though love it hurts" but helps in the long run.. Plus it's better then bottling up my emotions and snapping one day or doing something stupid.

Message Edited by Dark__Gamer on 02-24-2010 05:17 PM
Message 13 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

Ya but like the second post in the thread says "though love it hurts" but helps in the long run.. Plus it's better then bottling up my emotions and snapping one day or doing something stupid.

Bottling up your emotions? What, is this guy using her or you? What are you going to do that's stupid? I'm curious to know what's running through your mind. And obviously she has a boyfriend, so and it isn't going to "help you in the long run", especially if you tell her, because most likely she will get mad or think your a dumbass because she probably doesen't think she is being used at all. It's a lose lose situation my friend.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Message 14 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Yes you should tell her
Message 15 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Feb 24, 2010

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

Bottling up your emotions? What, is this guy using her or you? What are you going to do that's stupid? I'm curious to know what's running through your mind. And obviously she has a boyfriend, so and it isn't going to "help you in the long run", especially if you tell her, because most likely she will get mad or think your a dumbass because she probably doesen't think she is being used at all. It's a lose lose situation my friend.
She's on the fence about it. Asked me what she should do and I said well I would straight out ask him if it was true. And she said she is afraid to.

Message 16 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

She's on the fence about it. Asked me what she should do and I said well I would straight out ask him if it was true. And she said she is afraid to.

You should have put this in your original post. This destroys the whole scenario. Well, if she asked you, then just tell her.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Message 17 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Feb 24, 2010

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

l3el2nal2d wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:

You should have put this in your original post. This destroys the whole scenario. Well, if she asked you, then just tell her.

I talked to her after I made this thread

Message 18 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7298 posts

Feb 24, 2010
it's not going to work.

Message 19 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Dude tell her, and if he trys to kick your ass, video tape it for me lol jk.
Message 20 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes