Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
9178 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007
meh, it seems like most people do. but, it really doesnt matter. you never know who may be the person operating that account.
lol signature
Message 11 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/27/2005
Offline
4998 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007
Usually people think post count = experience. But that's not true, look at PikachuSnowman.
Message 12 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
9178 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


uberslap wrote:
Usually people think post count = experience. But that's not true, look at PikachuSnowman.


thats pretty much the best example right there
lol signature
Message 13 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
17115 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007
I looked at your post didn't I?

People are going to stay politcally correct and respond to your answer no. But subconciously they are. When a moderator makes a post, it is flooded with posts. When a 'popular' person makes a post, it will usually be flooded with posts. As for me? I'm not popular, and some of my posts I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 replies. Then again, people usually only post in threads where they can use a sweet and simple responce. Therefore making it easier to get that one more in the post count.
Photobucket
Message 14 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


rickpat wrote:
I was a newbie once and it took me a while to becaome a junior, but when I bacame one, I got more replies. Now I'm a firble and more replies are coming in. Do you think it's because of members only looking at a veteran member's post?



No Offense but you are still kinda a newbie...  you have only been here a few months.
Message 15 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
9178 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


BakedPigeon wrote:


rickpat wrote:
I was a newbie once and it took me a while to becaome a junior, but when I bacame one, I got more replies. Now I'm a firble and more replies are coming in. Do you think it's because of members only looking at a veteran member's post?



No Offense but you are still kinda a newbie...  you have only been here a few months.


time registered i think is irelevent, look at the time i registered....
lol signature
Message 16 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
17115 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


BakedPigeon wrote:


rickpat wrote:
I was a newbie once and it took me a while to becaome a junior, but when I bacame one, I got more replies. Now I'm a firble and more replies are coming in. Do you think it's because of members only looking at a veteran member's post?



No Offense but you are still kinda a newbie...  you have only been here a few months.


I would agree with you on a degree. Being here longer does make a person wiser to the boards yearly pattern. Such as when there is a release of a console, new hit game, holidays, etc.
Photobucket
Message 17 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


dajermster wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:


rickpat wrote:
I was a newbie once and it took me a while to becaome a junior, but when I bacame one, I got more replies. Now I'm a firble and more replies are coming in. Do you think it's because of members only looking at a veteran member's post?



No Offense but you are still kinda a newbie...  you have only been here a few months.


time registered i think is irelevent, look at the time i registered....


Well anyone can just come on here and start posting away its not that hard.....
Message 18 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
9178 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007


BakedPigeon wrote:


dajermster wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:


rickpat wrote:
I was a newbie once and it took me a while to becaome a junior, but when I bacame one, I got more replies. Now I'm a firble and more replies are coming in. Do you think it's because of members only looking at a veteran member's post?



No Offense but you are still kinda a newbie...  you have only been here a few months.


time registered i think is irelevent, look at the time i registered....


Well anyone can just come on here and start posting away its not that hard.....


i know. but some one can come here with alot of knowledge. i really dont think anything, rank, post count, or time registered matters. its the quality of your posts.
lol signature
Message 19 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/12/2005
Offline
13671 posts
 

Re: Do you only look at a veteran member's post?

Mar 24, 2007
its usually the topic of a thread that gets the replies. and your not a veteran a veteran is someone who has been hgere for at least a year and has at least 5,000 posts

Message 20 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes