Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
9688 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Well...I go to an all guy school, so no.
 
And for you losers who go, "Why the heck would you want to go there?  You probably like men.." that fact is I don't.  It went there because it is one of the best high schools in the state, academically and in athletics.  On job and college applications alike, if they see my schools name, then they know that I've gotta have brains.  It is among the hardest schools to get in inside my state.


And it's more then less fact.. You're bound to do better in school.



Haha...it's also nice that you can come in not worrying about how you look or anything.  You can look and eat like a slob and nobody cares.
 
There is another school just like mine (private school) that is co-ed, and their GPA is a lot lower than ours.  It's pretty nice that there isn't that distraction of missing out in class because you are checking out a girl, but on the other hand...it really sucks.  We do have some very pretty female teachers (all just a little over 6-8 years older than us) so I guess that holds us over until weekends
Every friday after a game we have whats called a mixer where girls from all girl schools in the area come and you just dance and hang out.  Its a great time.
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/12/2005
Offline
11225 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006
Yes. I love my girlfriend.
Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/01/2003
Offline
12621 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


FutureMarine2008 wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Well...I go to an all guy school, so no.
 
And for you losers who go, "Why the heck would you want to go there?  You probably like men.." that fact is I don't.  It went there because it is one of the best high schools in the state, academically and in athletics.  On job and college applications alike, if they see my schools name, then they know that I've gotta have brains.  It is among the hardest schools to get in inside my state.


And it's more then less fact.. You're bound to do better in school.



Haha...it's also nice that you can come in not worrying about how you look or anything.  You can look and eat like a slob and nobody cares.
 
There is another school just like mine (private school) that is co-ed, and their GPA is a lot lower than ours.  It's pretty nice that there isn't that distraction of missing out in class because you are checking out a girl, but on the other hand...it really sucks.  We do have some very pretty female teachers (all just a little over 6-8 years older than us) so I guess that holds us over until weekends
Every friday after a game we have whats called a mixer where girls from all girl schools in the area come and you just dance and hang out.  Its a great time.


Have you ever hooked up with one of the teachers?
Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
4275 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


FutureMarine2008 wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Well...I go to an all guy school, so no.
 
And for you losers who go, "Why the heck would you want to go there?  You probably like men.." that fact is I don't.  It went there because it is one of the best high schools in the state, academically and in athletics.  On job and college applications alike, if they see my schools name, then they know that I've gotta have brains.  It is among the hardest schools to get in inside my state.


And it's more then less fact.. You're bound to do better in school.



Haha...it's also nice that you can come in not worrying about how you look or anything.  You can look and eat like a slob and nobody cares.
 
There is another school just like mine (private school) that is co-ed, and their GPA is a lot lower than ours.  It's pretty nice that there isn't that distraction of missing out in class because you are checking out a girl, but on the other hand...it really sucks.  We do have some very pretty female teachers (all just a little over 6-8 years older than us) so I guess that holds us over until weekends
Every friday after a game we have whats called a mixer where girls from all girl schools in the area come and you just dance and hang out.  Its a great time.


ha at least you have that, do you have dorms? can you take a girl to your dorm, that you meet?
Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/02/2004
Offline
4808 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006
ya, but i dont think ill do anything about it, only the fates hold my future
Senior class of 2008
PSN: redsoxman5
2007 AL East Pennant, 2007 ALDS Champion
2007 ALCS Champions, 2007 World Series Champions
Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
9688 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Well...I go to an all guy school, so no.
 
And for you losers who go, "Why the heck would you want to go there?  You probably like men.." that fact is I don't.  It went there because it is one of the best high schools in the state, academically and in athletics.  On job and college applications alike, if they see my schools name, then they know that I've gotta have brains.  It is among the hardest schools to get in inside my state.


And it's more then less fact.. You're bound to do better in school.



Haha...it's also nice that you can come in not worrying about how you look or anything.  You can look and eat like a slob and nobody cares.
 
There is another school just like mine (private school) that is co-ed, and their GPA is a lot lower than ours.  It's pretty nice that there isn't that distraction of missing out in class because you are checking out a girl, but on the other hand...it really sucks.  We do have some very pretty female teachers (all just a little over 6-8 years older than us) so I guess that holds us over until weekends
Every friday after a game we have whats called a mixer where girls from all girl schools in the area come and you just dance and hang out.  Its a great time.


Have you ever hooked up with one of the teachers?



Nope.  There is one teacher though that shares my love of 24 and I stop in her office or she comes down to the cafeteria (when I have a freebell) to talk about 24.  Today after lacrosse I was walking past the spanish department (its what she teaches...I had her last year) I was walking by and she grabbed me by the shirt, dragged me in, and had me show her the website to watch the 24 trailer.  I would say we are only friends though
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 01/23/2005
Offline
14210 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Gta player wrote:
NOPE. I just recently boke up with my gf. and relationships are reatarded. I've been through 4 in the last 2 months. and they just make me sick now. so hook ups only for me.



Ever think maybe it's you? 
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
9688 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Gta player wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Well...I go to an all guy school, so no.
 
And for you losers who go, "Why the heck would you want to go there?  You probably like men.." that fact is I don't.  It went there because it is one of the best high schools in the state, academically and in athletics.  On job and college applications alike, if they see my schools name, then they know that I've gotta have brains.  It is among the hardest schools to get in inside my state.


And it's more then less fact.. You're bound to do better in school.



Haha...it's also nice that you can come in not worrying about how you look or anything.  You can look and eat like a slob and nobody cares.
 
There is another school just like mine (private school) that is co-ed, and their GPA is a lot lower than ours.  It's pretty nice that there isn't that distraction of missing out in class because you are checking out a girl, but on the other hand...it really sucks.  We do have some very pretty female teachers (all just a little over 6-8 years older than us) so I guess that holds us over until weekends
Every friday after a game we have whats called a mixer where girls from all girl schools in the area come and you just dance and hang out.  Its a great time.


ha at least you have that, do you have dorms? can you take a girl to your dorm, that you meet?



No, it's only high school.  No dorms...we all go home after school.  It would be pretty sweet if we did have dorms and had the choice to stay there during the year or go home.  I would choose to stay there because really, my school is a lot of fun.  We get a lot of freedom, and we have some really good food.
Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/01/2003
Offline
12621 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Velvetaugie wrote:


Gta player wrote:
NOPE. I just recently boke up with my gf. and relationships are reatarded. I've been through 4 in the last 2 months. and they just make me sick now. so hook ups only for me.



Ever think maybe it's you? 


Velvetaugie.. How dare you say such a horrible thing. Gta Player is what all females want.. He said so himself.
Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 01/23/2005
Offline
14210 posts
 

Re: Do you like anybody in your class/school?

Nov 16, 2006


Fenderson wrote:


Velvetaugie wrote:


Gta player wrote:
NOPE. I just recently boke up with my gf. and relationships are reatarded. I've been through 4 in the last 2 months. and they just make me sick now. so hook ups only for me.



Ever think maybe it's you? 


Velvetaugie.. How dare you say such a horrible thing. Gta Player is what all females want.. He said so himself.



It must be because I want him so bad.  I can't help but express my jealousy towards his fan club that he has
Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes