VP of Gaming
34131 posts

Re: Do you like SPAM??

Mar 27, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

**bleep** Americans eat part 2.

Fried Coke.jpg

Beef jerky is great, though. 

not sure what that thing on the left is.

pigs feet are eaten all over the world, they are mainly a Mexican/Southern US and Korean food. vienna sausage is actually a German creation, Germany has many sausages that are preserved in cans and jars.

your ignorance of American and World Culture is horrifying. Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 44 (164 Views)
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Mar 27, 2014

That food makes my stomach upset...

Message 32 of 44 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6876 posts

Mar 27, 2014

It looks like we're having spam today.

Message 33 of 44 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Mar 27, 2014

With a touch of black magic.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 34 of 44 (149 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8738 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

not sure what that thing on the left is.

pigs feet are eaten all over the world, they are mainly a Mexican/Southern US and Korean food. vienna sausage is actually a German creation, Germany has many sausages that are preserved in cans and jars.

your ignorance of American and World Culture is horrifying. Smiley Tongue

I just googled some nasty canned foods. Smiley Tongue I figured they must be American, because who else would eat it?

Germany has one of the best sausages. I would never have guessed Vienna sausage is German creation. EDIT: Haha, the name "Vienna" is a good hint, though.

The thing on the left is deep-fried coke. Smiley LOLYou haven't tried it?

I admit my ignorance of American food culture as I imagine American breakfast would look something like this:

EDIT, EDIT: For the record I never did say those canned foods are American products. I only said Americans eat them. Americans eat LOTS of processed foods, you know? 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 35 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5104 posts

Mar 28, 2014

Stuff Posing As Meat....Lol Smiley Tongue

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 36 of 44 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22420 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

ID-69 wrote:
I just googled some nasty canned foods. Smiley Tongue I figured they must be American, because who else would eat it?

Germany has one of the best sausages. I would never have guessed Vienna sausage is German creation. EDIT: Haha, the name "Vienna" is a good hint, though.

I admit my ignorance of American food culture as I imagine American breakfast would look something like this:

sorry....  but your comment reminded me of a guy who posted in this forums before.. he complained about a gamer who was speaking "AMERICAN" during an online match and how rude that particular person was..

"he was speaking American" he said..   .

i guess this is the type of prejudice and stereotype people from other countries have toward americans.

sadly.. the language is English... and Americans are not the only ones using this language.. since English now a day.. it's like a universal language... i have friends who are from Korea. speak fluent english no accent ..my canadian friends also speak fluent english.. etc..

there's no such thing an iconic dinner of america like your picture above..

since this is America

a

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 44 (108 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8738 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

sorry....  but your comment reminded me of a guy who posted in this forums before.. he complained about a gamer who was speaking "AMERICAN" during an online match and how rude that particular person was..

"he was speaking American" he said..   .

i guess this is the type of prejudice and stereotype people from other countries have toward americans.

sadly.. the language is English... and Americans are not the only ones using this language.. since English now a day.. it's like a universal language... i have friends who are from Korea. speak fluent english no accent ..my canadian friends also speak fluent english.. etc..

there's no such thing an iconic dinner of america like your picture above..

since this is America

I hope you understand I was just joking around. I realise that America is a melting pot of cultures and American cuisine must thus be diverse. From what I've heard and seen, the standard "American diet" often consists of lots of unhealthy foods and obesity is raging in the US. Your iconic dinner may not be a plate full of bacons, but Big Mac surely is one. 

I like to ridicule my country as well as other countries. I'm not really as stereotypical/prejudiced as I may seem to you. You know, in my country we eat this:

Spoiler
Real gourmet food. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 38 of 44 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Mar 28, 2014
I like it in certain dishes. Love Spam Musubi and Spam in Ramen.

Message 39 of 44 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2078 posts

Mar 28, 2014

I just realized spam is maps backwards what could it mean??? J/k

Spam was always better cooked. The way I use to eat it was in a sandwich. You cook the spam, toast some bread, make a sunnyside up egg, 1 singles cheese and badda bing badda boom you get yourself one hell of a sandwich. Subway get out the way!

The List.
#PSASBR2

You're not stupid it's the stupid things you do.
Message 40 of 44 (84 Views)