Nov 21 2006
By: Sammydavisjr~ Uncharted Territory 1757 posts

Do you know anyone with Tourettes?

11 replies 4 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
Personally I don't. But there is a homeless woman, who I am almost certain has it. I saw her walking mumbling incoherently to herself.....Then as she walked passed us apparently we were to close to her because we heard "**bleep** YOU! **bleep** HEAD!" I have to admit mit if I were a **bleep** head, she scared most of it out.

Now I am not trying to make fun of her,  because it is a very scary thing. I doubt she really has any idea shes doing it.
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Re: Do you know anyone with Tourettes?

Nov 21, 2006
torettesguy has tourettes.
Message 2 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:
Personally I don't. But there is a homeless woman, who I am almost certain has it. I saw her walking mumbling incoherently to herself.....Then as she walked passed us apparently we were to close to her because we heard "**bleep** YOU! **bleep** HEAD!" I have to admit mit if I were a **bleep** head, she scared most of it out.

Now I am not trying to make fun of her,  because it is a very scary thing. I doubt she really has any idea shes doing it.

Spelled "Turrets"Smiley Surprised Umm, people know they have turrets and that they are doing itSmiley Indifferent
APPLE SPY
Message 3 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Spelled "Turrets"Smiley Surprised Umm, people know they have turrets and that they are doing itSmiley Indifferent

It's Tourettes, at least I think so, I dunno if MTV is wrong tho
Message 4 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 21, 2006

ThePitBull wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

It's Tourettes, at least I think so, I dunno if MTV is wrong tho

On Google, it gave me both, but it said Turrets Syndrom first....sooo...I DUNNO! STOP PRESSURING ME! GOSH!
APPLE SPY
Message 5 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8345 posts

Nov 21, 2006
I learned about a little bit about Tourettes in my 'Nature and Needs of Individuals who are Exceptional' class. 

I know this kid that claimed that he had mild tourettes in which he would rattle his legs uncontrollably while sitting down.  Although it is highly possible that he was lying about it.
Message 6 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

I meant this specific lady I think there as more to it then tourettes with her..and its spelled tourettes
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11852 posts

Nov 21, 2006
well i saw one girl on MTV had it but i dont know anyone personally
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Tourettes is a very interesting disorder... so we google it and then we Wiki-it. Okay, here's the Wiki article. I don't know anyone personally, though.
Message 9 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Nov 21, 2006
My little brother has a case of Turretts.

Everyone thinks that Turretts is just when you start shouting things randomly and saying funny things all of a sudden. 

Actually its quite different.  They just have a hard time holding still, sometimes they will repeat the same word to themselves or do the same movements over and over. 

Its not that bad living with someone who has it. 

Message 10 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes