I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Re: Do you keep your games?

Jul 17, 2013

I have kept all of them since I started gaming. There are a couple that have gone missing over the years. Mystical Ninja being the most missed one. ;(

Message 41 of 48 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Jul 17, 2013
I never keep games more than a year or two. As others have said I could have had some valuable items over the years.

I live in the now though. Took everygame I had left to gamestop today in fact to cash in on the 50% bonus credit and was able to prepay for Knack and Killzone 4 with it Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 48 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19203 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I've always kept the games that I've bought, and every console I owned.

Still have all the old demo discs as well.

I have never traded-in or sold anything. 

Message 43 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Not all of them, no.
Message 44 of 48 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I don't always keep everything. Sometimes I want to get rid of a game and do, or a small stack.

I do keep lots of stuff and would have more if I didn't have a family with little regard for the future (family game museum!) 

My original SNES, set it up when my children were smaller and whamo, big hole in the top of the plastic housing. I don't know where it is, my husband LOVES to throw perfectly good stuff away. He swears he didn't, but box after box in storage, can't find it.

I guess my hubby threw away my NES too. It was a pain anyhow, but it'd be nice to see it on a shelf.

I have my original Gameboy, but the battery cover is missing and it's beat up and my games are missing and the whole thing irks me because it was my sticky finger little kids again that did that. I had a nice box/bag that held the system and game cartriges and my Official external rechargeable battery pack. They broke it all and lost most of the stuff.

I replaces the SNES and my Gameboy with used ones I found out and about and on ebay. Not primo, pretty ugly, but work.

PS1 games we have with no cd cases mostly, so they aren't displayable and really messed up (though they work!)

PS2 games we keep the ones we liked, just a few.

PS3 we keep most of the games we buy disks of, but trade in thing for different reasons here and there.

I'll be keeping my PS3's for as long as I can as long as my hubby doesn't put them in the garbage ever.

Our Playstation, he must have thrown it away. Our PlayStation 2 he did throw away and I was so mad! It made a rattling sound when it was picked up, so he threw it away. Bad move honey! It still worked for both PS1 and PS2 titles. That was before we had a PS3, only a Wii then. 

I have my first PSP, white 2000 darth vader, but it's messed up (I let my husband use it and he let my little kid use it ...) but I took it back to save it from total anniliation. It's really bad though.

I have my PSP 3000 silver. And my PS Vita. I'll not get rid of them nor their games either.

I have enough of a problem with keeping stuff though, tons of DVD's, Blu-ray movies, CD's, old software, computer parts --> not even counting the gaming stuff.

Message 45 of 48 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
973 posts

Jul 20, 2013

i give them away in my livestream or to friends

Click the link below to follow us & receive notifications when we're live!
My Broadcast Channel
Message 46 of 48 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I keep all my consoles and games no matter what.
.................!!!
Message 47 of 48 (56 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14017 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I keep my games that I have bought forever and try to keep them in good condition.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Sun 7:00am-6:30pm PT)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 48 of 48 (51 Views)
0 Likes