Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Re: Do you guys like EA? (EA - Games, Company, Business Pro...

Nov 30, 2006
the only EA games i play is need for speed and NHL so yea there alright.
Message 21 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Nov 30, 2006
they're decent
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 22 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Tid
Uncharted Territory
1707 posts

Nov 30, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:
Do you guys like EA?

(EA - Games, Company, Business Procedures, Marketing, Overall Development, Anything Pertaining To EA)

I really dont like EA. 

I liked the EA of the early 90's.

The EA of today is a big steamy heap of **bleep**.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14038 posts

Re: Do you guys like EA?   (EA - Games, Company, Business Pro...

Nov 30, 2006
Only games I like from EA are the Medal of Honor series, except for the last few, they were crap. I'm gonna give them one more chance with MoH: Airborne, if they screw up, I'll sell it and get BIA.

The EA Sports' games are all crap...
:smileyindifferent:
Message 24 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2382 posts

Nov 30, 2006

TJ32 wrote:
It is hit and miss, some games are pretty good hile others they basically crap out.

couldnt have said it better myself
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 25 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Nov 30, 2006
I like EA. They make good fun pick up and play games. The series that I like from them are Madden, SSX, Burnout, and NBA Street. I wonder why people hate EA since other companies do pratically the same things that EA does.

Take games off online servers for new ones.. Activison does that too.

Realese games each year that people say aren't that different... ubisoft and activision does that.

Buy rights to games... this is a biggie I can't understand. 2K took the rights to mlb games and made the craptastic glitch filled mlb 2k6 and yet no one talks about that. Everyone still talks about how EA got nfl rights. Also the blame should be put on the nfl... the nfl wanted there to one true nfl game.. since madden was more popular and was older then the 2k series they went to them first and EA took the deal. I'm pretty sure that if the nfl went to 2k before ea they would of took the deal too.

Marketplace stuff... come on guys.. some of you are acting like you have to have the stuff. At least EA isn't putting up multiplayer levels for almost $25 (UBISOFT). As long as their a marketplace game companies are going to put stuff up. It's come to a point in which just about anything that goes up their for a game that you have to pay for gets complained about even if it's only a $1. For example the Ea cheats. People complain about them. Why?? If you don't like them and know that you can get them somewhere online then just don't buy them. no need to complain really...

But anyways I'm really looking foward to NBA Street homecourt. So yeah I like EA and understand why some hate EA but don't understand why some only hate EA when other companies do some of the same stuff that people hate EA for.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 26 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Nov 30, 2006
its alright
Message 27 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Bgamer wrote:
I like EA. They make good fun pick up and play games. The series that I like from them are Madden, SSX, Burnout, and NBA Street. I wonder why people hate EA since other companies do pratically the same things that EA does.

Take games off online servers for new ones.. Activison does that too.

Realese games each year that people say aren't that different... ubisoft and activision does that.

Buy rights to games... this is a biggie I can't understand. 2K took the rights to mlb games and made the craptastic glitch filled mlb 2k6 and yet no one talks about that. Everyone still talks about how EA got nfl rights. Also the blame should be put on the nfl... the nfl wanted there to one true nfl game.. since madden was more popular and was older then the 2k series they went to them first and EA took the deal. I'm pretty sure that if the nfl went to 2k before ea they would of took the deal too.

Marketplace stuff... come on guys.. some of you are acting like you have to have the stuff. At least EA isn't putting up multiplayer levels for almost $25 (UBISOFT). As long as their a marketplace game companies are going to put stuff up. It's come to a point in which just about anything that goes up their for a game that you have to pay for gets complained about even if it's only a $1. For example the Ea cheats. People complain about them. Why?? If you don't like them and know that you can get them somewhere online then just don't buy them. no need to complain really...

But anyways I'm really looking foward to NBA Street homecourt. So yeah I like EA and understand why some hate EA but don't understand why some only hate EA when other companies do some of the same stuff that people hate EA for.

Im not trying to compare EA to other companies just to justify their company.

It really is ridiculous that they are now charing for cheat codes.  Do I have to buy them?  Nope.  It is still a very shady move on their part IMO.

They just have a history of making the same games over and over with  little to no innovation.  I understand they do come out with new features but not much. 

Great post though you did support your opinion with facts. 
Message 28 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3147 posts

Nov 30, 2006
They are ok, but I'm starting to dislike them because my BF2 keeps crashing on me ....

Message 29 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3861 posts

Nov 30, 2006
I like the games they make...(only madden and fight night though) I've bin to Ea/Tiburon(Orlando area) atleast once by myself on a bus intern trip..i'd love to a have job their,But too much to handle.

Message Edited by wazoo11 on 11-29-2006 07:50 PM
"
Message 30 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes