PlayStation MVP
11013 posts

Re: Do you buy all of the additional content of a game?

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

I don't usually purchase all of the downloadable content for a video game and I don’t really have any preferences for specific types of content (maps I guess?). I generally stay away from downloadable content or wait for a "Game of the Year" edition for a particular video game if I think that I will be interested in its downloadable content. It really depends on the video game though. I thought I had all of the downloadable content for Resident Evil 5 but then I forgot about its premium avatars (things I would have purchased years ago if they had been available but have no interest in now). I do not have all of the downloadable content for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and I never will. There is a limit to how much I will spend on a single video game.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 22 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Do you buy all of the additional content of a game?

Sep 15, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I do not usually purchase all of the downloadable content for a video game and I don’t really have any preferences for specific types of content (maps I guess?). I generally stay away from downloadable content or wait for a "Game of the Year" edition of a particular video game if I think that I will be interested in its downloadable content. It really depends on the video game though. I thought I had all of the downloadable content for Resident Evil 5 but then I forgot about its premium avatars (things I would have purchased years ago if they had been available but have no interest in now). I do not have all of the downloadable content for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and I never will. There is a limit to how much I will spend on a single video game.

The last Game of the Year edition I got was Little Big Planet. It was nice, but they made so much DLC after it was released that was not available for the GOTY edition. :smileysad:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 22 (51 Views)
0 Likes