Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2006
Offline
6242 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007
accualy ummmmmm yess

Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?






Message 41 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?



only, some more than others.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 42 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


staind1 wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


staind1 wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
I feel I have proven my case.


not everyone that's successful in this world has to be full of greed. although, some folks are more vulnerable to temptation than others yes. the mind is not obsolete just because of some ppl's bad decisions or intentions.



not everyone, but to be someone, you gotta have cash. You gotta hve greed. havent you noticed that?


imo, to be someone is to be yourself.  to make it big definitely requires success. the path to success isn't ever going to be an easy route, and to some won't be the righteous one. everything has pros and con's......


Message Edited by staind1 on 03-26-2007 12:41 PM

there is no path to sucess, its trail and error. Trail and Error is life. Life is sumed up by the erros that we cross paths with. Greed happens to be used in most errors.
venom
Message 43 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though



venom
Message 44 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though





By your spelling, it seems your mind isn't even in existance either.

Its punctuation and grammar btw.
Message 45 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though





By your spelling, it seems your mind isn't even in existance either.

Its punctuation and grammar btw.


That was on purpose. I guess no one understands sarcasm?
venom
Message 46 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though





By your spelling, it seems your mind isn't even in existance either.

Its punctuation and grammar btw.


That was on purpose. I guess no one understands sarcasm?


Wow..way to bs.


Message 47 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though





By your spelling, it seems your mind isn't even in existance either.

Its punctuation and grammar btw.


That was on purpose. I guess no one understands sarcasm?


Wow..way to bs.




No, Sarcasm is harder to detect on the net. Would you rather me note my sarcasm next time? stop spamming my thread. If you dont have anything to say about the mind being obsolete, get out and mind your own buisiness.
venom
Message 48 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
By your puncuation and grammer, it seems like your mind isnt even in existance.

AwesomePaul wrote:
Maybe your mind is obsolete. Mine isn't though





By your spelling, it seems your mind isn't even in existance either.

Its punctuation and grammar btw.


That was on purpose. I guess no one understands sarcasm?


Wow..way to bs.




No, Sarcasm is harder to detect on the net. Would you rather me note my sarcasm next time? stop spamming my thread. If you dont have anything to say about the mind being obsolete, get out and mind your own buisiness.


Well smart ass...you might  want to check out my post earlier on why I think machines nowadays don't even compare to human minds.

And don't speak of spamming the thread...you went off topic judging someone by their "puncuation" and "grammer".

God I hate ppl like you who think they know crap about crap and act like their smarter than anyone else. But when they get made a fool of..its

OMG I WAS BEING SARCASTIC GET OUTA MY THREAD

Oh by the way its "Business"

but I guess that was you being sarcastic again right.



Message Edited by DoomsDay on 03-26-2007 10:59 AM
Message 49 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
1993 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007
machines don't have needs and wants. they don't have greed or evny. They have no desire to push the envelope. Computers don't conceptualize, they only execeute ideas given to them by humans.
Message 50 of 57 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes